Bryant Allen named West County Male Athlete of the Year (great article)

WOW great article!!! Thanks for posting Bleed....

Go Gophers!!!

This kid is going to be dynamite! I think he'll be a playmaker for the football AND basketball team....And to top it off, seems like a great student who really wants to accomplish all of his goals. I think he'll make as much impact on the football team as any freshman coming in. Can't wait to see him as a kick returner. Welcome Bryant Allen!

Will Allen be strictly limited to football activities until after the football season is completed or can he participate in any summer/fall programming with the basketball team (coaches/players) such as scrimmaging, individual workouts, official practices etc? My guess is there are rules for this I just don't know them. I would expect that his limited participation with the basketball team initially will mean he will most likely make an impact towards his junior or senior year for basketball. I'm partial for him being a basketball player and making a name for himself earlier on but on a positive note this is also a way to have another scholarship worthy player on board without having it count against the yearly limit. I'm excited to watch him preform on both stages. Next fall can't get here soon enough!

Top Bottom