Bruce Feldman: Could Jim Harbaugh return to the NFL? 'I think it's real'

S
Sure.
Also:
Metrodome>>>>>>>>>Huntington Bank Stadium
Golden Nugget is classic Vegas haunt fun a hardcore night of craps.

Aria is a dump for the wannabe ballers/posers. Sounds appealing huh?

I was a Wynn/Encore guy where I used to go back in my pharma dayz and to party - always top notch. U can also never go wrong at a Four Seasons either.

went to Aria and left after 30 minutes as I’m allergic to omnipresent douchery😎

Do you seriously expect PJ to make the U program competitive with the recruiting classes of a Michigan in just 5 years? I think he will get close eventually. PJ builds a cult like family devotion and work ethic from his players that teams like Michigan would drool over. He would just roll the Row the boat into some other longtime Michigan lore. Just imagine what he could get out of the talent that Michigan recruits every year. I sure hope Michigan finds someone else because I want PJ to stay at the U. PJ has shown that he can win given lesser tools as he builds up the program. The only programs that I worry about stealing PJ was Norte Dame and Michigan. They are programs with rich family traditions that could attract him away.
I didn’t say I expect shit.

What I said is that Michigan fans expect the world and PJ’s results at Minnesota thus far are not at the standards that many of them would want out of the next Michigan coach.

Just curious how many here would be happy with Harbaugh helming the Vikes?

Golden Nugget is classic Vegas haunt fun a hardcore night of craps.

Aria is a dump for the wannabe ballers/posers. Sounds appealing huh?

I was a Wynn/Encore guy where I used to go back in my pharma dayz and to party - always top notch. U can also never go wrong at a Four Seasons either.

went to Aria and left after 30 minutes as I’m allergic to omnipresent douchery😎

Maybe 5 years ago...downtown sucks now. The Nugget is a ghost town. (I was there last week)

Aria does suck though as well.

Been there plenty, but not for over a decade now. Downtown used to be great, maybe not so much these days. So Harbaugh to be seen soon on The Strip I guess. And i would be very surprised if MI showed interest in PJ. Everyone here hates his RTB act. Don't think it would play in A2. Good, I'd love to seem him build a real winner over time in MN.

Maybe 5 years ago...downtown sucks now. The Nugget is a ghost town. (I was there last week)

Aria does suck though as well.
That’s about when I was last there -Thanks for the update and that’s to bad they’re not supporting it. Is the dump Ryan’s still open on the strip? Next to impossible to get a free demo there, but the bonus was it had innumerable sketchy characters, rude staff and a Burger King inside it

One of the most overrated coaches ever.
I guess that depends on who's doing the rating?

Seems to have done fairly well?

Took Stanford from 4-8 in 2007 to 12-1 in 2010 with an Orange Bowl win (Andrew Luck QB). 9ers 2011 13 wins NFC Champ game (Alex Smith QB), and 2013 12 wins NFC Champ game (Kaepernick QB).

First five years at Michigan had 10, 10, 8, 10, 9 wins, three were top 15 finishes and two NY6 bowls. 2020 was covid, and then last season CFP top 4 finish.

Took Stanford from 4-8 in 2007 to 12-1 in 2010 with an Orange Bowl win (Andrew Luck QB). 9ers 2011 13 wins NFC Champ game (Alex Smith QB), and 2013 12 wins NFC Champ game (Kaepernick QB).

First five years at Michigan had 10, 10, 8, 10, 9 wins, three were top 15 finishes and two NY6 bowls. 2020 was covid, and then last season CFP top 4 finish.
Those results don't play here in A2.. I'm

Yeah.
Honestly I really discount 2020 a lot for everyone and that’s literally the only awful job he has ever done for a full season

They had a coach back in the 70s-80s that just did it. Blue and gold were the colors and he thought Michigan helmets seemed like a good idea.

They won a state title in 81 or 82 or something.

They got really bad in the 90s and early 2000: when Eagan and Eastview opened and really thinned their population. Dropped down a class for a time. New coach who they currently have still brought back the state title uniforms when he took over.

So originally it was head coach’s pretty random decision. Now it is state title nostalgia.
I just happened to run across this. The Rosemount football coach who came up with the Michigan look and won a state championship was Bob Sadek, former Gopher QB and assistant coach. He's also the father of former Gopher QB Brett Sadek.

Attachments

• sadek.jpg
    sadek.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 9

Wow. I did not know that Eagan has only had its own school since 1989!

The city population went from 3.4k in 1960 to 63.5k in 2000!!

The Wikipedia page for Eagan High School explains it: In the 1970s and 1980s, Eagan began to grow rapidly, due to the completion of I-35E, I-494 and the new Cedar Avenue Bridge.[2] During those years, high school students from Eagan who lived within the District 196 boundaries attended nearby Rosemount High School and Apple Valley High School. Both of these high schools were greatly over capacity.[3] In June 1987, Thomas F. Wilson was appointed as "Principal on Special Assignment" in charge of planning a new high school and middle school on a site that had been purchased years earlier. To save costs, the two schools were designed to share some facilities.

Lot of Dakota County cities have similar stories, though Lakeville and Apple Valley are still growing double-digits 2010 to 2020. Rosemount over 20% then, but didn't have the same level of boom over 1970-2000.

Rosemount must still pull a good chunk of kids from Eagan and Apple Valley?

Inver Grove Heights is actually significantly higher population, 35.8k to 25.6k for 2020, but RHS has much higher enrollment than Simley according to: https://www.mshsl.org/sites/default...llments-for-2021-22-and-2022-23-by-enroll.pdf

Maybe IGH has fewer kids for some reason or kids open enroll elsewhere?
There is a chunk of IGH who goes to Rosemount though not huge.
There are some pieces of northern Lakeville that go to Rosemount. The borders in that district are in the process of being redrawn because Rosemount is filled over capacity right now while apple valley is shrinking and Eastview is shrinking by neighborhood (though still full through open enrollment)

The IGH areas of the district are going to go to Eagan
Some of the Lakeville areas are going to shift to Eastview and apple valley.

Huge boom in east Rosemount. Probably a fifth high school within 15 years as they’ve recently built another elementary and already acquired land for a second new elementary: land for days from State highway 3 to Us highway 52 that’s all Rosemount high school territory. That district goes all the way to the Hastings/Rosemount border

The Bears just hired the Colts DC as their new head coach. Cross another option of the list for Harbaugh if he really wants an NFL return.

I expect that bears hiring to be a distinction without a difference. At this juncture it’s a combo platter, as well.

There is a chunk of IGH who goes to Rosemount though not huge.
There are some pieces of northern Lakeville that go to Rosemount. The borders in that district are in the process of being redrawn because Rosemount is filled over capacity right now while apple valley is shrinking and Eastview is shrinking by neighborhood (though still full through open enrollment)

The IGH areas of the district are going to go to Eagan
Some of the Lakeville areas are going to shift to Eastview and apple valley.

Huge boom in east Rosemount. Probably a fifth high school within 15 years as they’ve recently built another elementary and already acquired land for a second new elementary: land for days from State highway 3 to Us highway 52 that’s all Rosemount high school territory. That district goes all the way to the Hastings/Rosemount border
The growth of Rosemount directly benefits the U as they sell of land in UMore Park for development.
U of M closes on $13.1M sale of Rosemount site

Yeah, east of Lebanon Hills and south of there down to UMore is all pretty open to be developed and all in ISD 196 it looks like.

Looks like a lot of the population of IGH is up north of highway 55, where Simley is.

Top Bottom