Broderick Binns charged with OWI

Quarters, you mean? Sorry. Had to say it. I know everyone else was thinking it.

On a side note, I did not have my glasses on and I thought the headline said Robert Bruininks charged with OWI. Hilarity ensued.

On a side note, I did not have my glasses on and I thought the headline said Robert Bruininks charged with OWI. Hilarity ensued.

I thought it said Broderick Binns charged with OWL. Harry Potter related hilarity ensued.

From the comments section,

sgel11 wrote:

"LOL..yeah, the 21 only c*** is working real well.

Anyway, we want a winning team. The cops in the area need some incentive to help out. NEVER arrest a player. Have his car towed to the coaches house, and get him a taxi home. We can't afford to loose any players. The moto of law enforcement in the area should be, you arrest a player your DONE, good luck at find a job anywhere in Iowa (maybe ames)..."

7/9/2010 12:19:00 PM

wow.........

sgel11 wrote:

Anyway, we want a winning team. The cops in the area need some incentive to help out. NEVER arrest a player. Have his car towed to the coaches house, and get him a taxi home. We can't afford to loose any players. The moto of law enforcement in the area should be, you arrest a player your DONE, good luck at find a job anywhere in Iowa (maybe ames)..."

7/9/2010 12:19:00 PM

wow.........

Must be a student...check out that speelling and puctuation.

sgel11 wrote:

I'm trying to fill in the blanks here and the only word that comes to mind is crap. Do they honestly sensor that?

Also, this person who posted that comment is either kidding or entirely too stupid to be a member of our society. Probably lives in a house with wheels and has a job with his name on his shirt.

Although there is an entire city willing to crucify him. But I digress. The NBA sucks.

And I'm sure he sees that as a fair trade.

The NBA does suck major donkey d0ng, but I'd still rather watch that than the WNBA.

And I'm sure he sees that as a fair trade.

The NBA does suck major donkey d0ng, but I'd still rather watch that than the WNBA.

I'd rather marry a 300-lb. Madison coed, move to Green Bay, and build a shrine to Gilbert Brown than watch the WNBA.

I'd rather marry a 300-lb. Madison coed, move to Green Bay, and build a shrine to Gilbert Brown than watch the WNBA.

Would you still do it if the circumstances were: Marry Gilbert Brown, move to Green Bay, and build a shrine to ALL the 300 lb. coeds at Madison?

I would be saying to a lot of people, "Nice to meet you, this is my wife Gilbert".

Would you still do it if the circumstances were: Marry Gilbert Brown, move to Green Bay, and build a shrine to ALL the 300 lb. coeds at Madison?

I would be saying to a lot of people, "Nice to meet you, this is my wife Gilbert".

Without question.

"This is my wife Gilbert. She's not much to look at, but she sure can stuff the run."

Excellent turn of a thread. Starts out mocking Iowa and works it's way into mocking the Packers. A+ to all involved.

Quarters, you mean? Sorry. Had to say it. I know everyone else was thinking it.

Of course quarters . . . but not all in the same game. Lets be reasonable here.

ha ha, his brother marcus is joining him down there, but he wont be playing, maybe that will help him out.

Without question.

"This is my wife Gilbert. She's not much to look at, but she sure can stuff the run."

As long as your wife doesn't want to do the cowboy position, you'd be fine. LOL.

Ferentz has suspended him for 1 game against Eastern Illinois. He'll be back just in time to play Iowa State.

How many games do you suppose Mr Theret will receive?

Hotrod Tinsley? Isn't he charged with a felony?

What are your thoughts on Jewell Hampton being suspended a game for public intox?

How many games do you suppose Mr Theret will receive?

Hotrod Tinsley? Isn't he charged with a felony?

What are your thoughts on Jewell Hampton being suspended a game for public intox?

My thoughts are Ferentz isn't quite the master of discipline some like to pretend he is. Difference is, nobody claimed Brewster ever was.

Who said that? How about providing some linkage, please?

PapaHawk started this thread predicting a 2-3 game suspension for him, but that would have required him missing games against Iowa State and Arizona which Ferentz obviously wasn't willing to do. I'm not saying Brewster would have, just that Ferentz isn't as tough as he thought.

PapaHawk started this thread predicting a 2-3 game suspension for him, but that would have required him missing games against Iowa State and Arizona which Ferentz obviously wasn't willing to do. I'm not saying Brewster would have, just that Ferentz isn't as tough as he thought.

Kyle Calloway served a one game suspension to start last season after his OWI during the summer. As a fan, I am relieved that the suspension for Binns is only one game in length but my opinion is that players who commit this crime should serve at least 2-3 games. Brewster has handled his players-the one's who have broken rules- who the utmost class and served them reasonable and justifiable discipline. I think Ferentz needed to do more here.

Top Bottom