Brock Veeren

Reaction score
Wasn't this guy verbally committed to the Gophers not to long ago? I don't if this had already been posted, but I just noticed on rivals that he wasn't committed anymore.

No i don't think he did. he just visited. I think he's hoping for another offer from somewhere.

On a side note, didn't we have three unranked kids. Now we have two. Did one finally get ranked, and if so which one.

No, Vereen never committed, he just visited. I'm still holding out hope that he does commit though.

No i don't think he did. he just visited. I think he's hoping for another offer from somewhere.

On a side note, didn't we have three unranked kids. Now we have two. Did one finally get ranked, and if so which one.

veazie(sp?) the cb that committed a long time ago from TX got rated 3 stars. he was unrated before...

I'm looking at the rivals site and it's still showing Veazie and Lewis as unranked. That would be great if they gave him three stars.

Josh Tauaefa was ranked a three star a while back.

Top Bottom