Brian Bennett/ESPN: B1G position rankings: WR/TE (units) (Minn #12)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
"12. Minnesota: Quick, name a Minnesota receiver. If you're not a Gophers fan, you probably are still thinking. This is a group of largely unknown guys who'll have to raise their profile this fall. Brandon Green, Malcolm Moulton and Devin Crawford-Tufts are the leading returning receivers. Transfer Isaac Fruechte and some youngsters will be counted on to contribute. Senior John Rabe brings experience to the tight end spot."

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/53414/b1g-position-rankings-wrte-units

Go Gophers!!

"12. Minnesota: Quick, name a Minnesota receiver. If you're not a Gophers fan, you probably are still thinking. This is a group of largely unknown guys who'll have to raise their profile this fall. Brandon Green, Malcolm Moulton and Devin Crawford-Tufts are the leading returning receivers. Transfer Isaac Fruechte and some youngsters will be counted on to contribute. Senior John Rabe brings experience to the tight end spot."

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/53414/b1g-position-rankings-wrte-units

Go Gophers!!

Call me an idiot but there were only a couple of names from the whole Big Ten that stood out to me. Is Wisconsin really loaded with star power? Really?

Call me an idiot but there were only a couple of names from the whole Big Ten that stood out to me. Is Wisconsin really loaded with star power? Really?

Yeah I agree with you, I only recognized Roy Roundtree and Jared Abbredaris.

The disparity between first and last place in this category is very minimal. The gophers could climb up these rankings in a hurry with a good season. Also, with the young talent the gophers have they could be near the top come next year's preseason rankings.

This just is not a strong year for receivers in the Big Ten. Hope we are pleasantly surprised by our receivers by season's end.

Yeah I agree with you, I only recognized Roy Roundtree and Jared Abbredaris.

The disparity between first and last place in this category is very minimal. The gophers could climb up these rankings in a hurry with a good season. Also, with the young talent the gophers have they could be near the top come next year's preseason rankings.

Bennett is a hack. Rinse, lather, repeat!

That quick jab at the beginning wasn't necessary, but whatever. This is right where this group belongs. There's just no proven factors in there. I fully believe after the season we will not be 12th, but I can't argue with it one bit now.

Top Bottom