Brewster will name someone pretty soon!

gold04

Reaction score
We'll find out by tommorrow or Thursday who our new OC is!

What about Chuck Long, he was a good OC at Oklahoma just didn't work out well as a head coach at San Diego State. And how sweet would it be to have the Hawkeyes golden boy beating up on them.

I'm pretty sure he didn't.

He's spouting over on the strip blog that he "heard it directly from the horse's mouth" that Brewster's top 4 canidates are
1. Norm Chow
2. Major Applewhite
3. Mike Martz
4. Mike Holmgren

Yeppers....I'm sure the last two are real interested...:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure he didn't.

He's spouting over on the strip blog that he "heard it directly from the horse's mouth" that Brewster's top 4 canidates are
1. Norm Chow
2. Major Applewhite
3. Mike Martz
4. Mike Holmgren

Yeppers....I'm sure the last two are real interested...:rolleyes:

he might as well add Vince Lombardi to the list while he is at it.

We can see from the Saint Louis situation that Brewster has been working behind the scenes for some time. With recruiting going on, the recruits will want to know who their Offensive coordinator is. Brewster moved fast on the O-line coach and he will do so with offensive coordinator!

Let's hope he has two names in the hopper!

Auburn: FootballScoop has just confirmed that Minnesota Defensive Coordinator Ted Roof has accepted the Defensive Coordinator position at Auburn.

Let's hope he has two names in the hopper!

Auburn: FootballScoop has just confirmed that Minnesota Defensive Coordinator Ted Roof has accepted the Defensive Coordinator position at Auburn.

That is a big loss for us but good luck to Coach Roof

Nothing on any of the auburn boards except this:

Football scoop reported that Steve Spurrier was the University of Miami's new head coach two years ago. I think I'll wait for another source

I saw it mentioned on an Auburn forumn that Ted Roof will be announced today. Maybe that would have something to do with Carter going to West Virginia also?

Top Bottom