Brewster to Tennessee?

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
They wanted him last year so now they can try again....

OK, I couldn't type that with a straight face :cool02:

No

Ron Prince for Tennessee.

Paid for by the Ron Prince For Any Job Committee, Ron Prince (Chairman), Charlottesville, VA

Ron Prince for Tennessee.

Paid for by the Ron Prince For Any Job Committee, Ron Prince (Chairman), Charlottesville, VA

I saw this in another thread. I don't really get the joke. Care to explain?

My guess would be Mike Leach or Jim Leavitt here...

I hope not because I'd take either of them (even with the baggage) next year, if need be.

After what's been happening the last couple of days, anything is possible. What a mess.

I have a hard time imagining that Tennessee wants Tim Brewster as their head coach - after this year?

After what's been happening the last couple of days, anything is possible. What a mess.

I am absolutely thrilled with the turmoil called NCAA football right now, it's pretty interesting to see happen. What would make me smile is to see USC get the death penalty (highly unlikely) and watch Kiffin and Co. get screwed.

I know money is everything, but what happened to loyalty? What were the terms of Kiffin's contract at UT? There is absolutely nothing or no one for a young person to look up to when observing college football these days. Sad, really.

Ron Prince

It's a running gag among college football bloggers. He was beyond terrible at Kansas State, and the gimmicks he came up with were beyond awful. So we're pimping him for every job that comes open.

Ron Prince for UCLA's Offensive Coordinator

This is somewhat valid

Don't take Art seriously. Pure sarcasm with this post.

Brewster was approached by Tenn before they hired LK. I wouldn't be surprised if there is some talk about him, but I also don't think it will happen. I remember Brewster mentioned how hard they wanted him at Tenn during a golf event last summer. With the lack of talented/experienced coaches around it will be interesting to see what Tenn does.

Hmmm, I believe Brewster may fall into the very same category....lack of talent/experience.

Top Bottom