Breaking News. Moderna analysis: Those vaccinated last year twice more likely to contract COVID-19

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
I'm actually enjoying the right wing troll that Zeus is but has anyone noticed that both Zeus and TheRealMcCoy are not ending their sentences with periods?

Seems damn curious if you ask me.
I use my phone to post here and this is just a forum.

Wally

Reaction score
I'm actually enjoying the right wing troll that Zeus is but has anyone noticed that both Zeus and TheRealMcCoy are not ending their sentences with periods?

The right wing nuts are coming out of the woodwork.

Zeus is fun, but starting a bazillion rediculous threads is getting annoying.

Zeus, How about one crack pot Zeus conspiracy thread, maybe we can even get MyPillow to sponsor it.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score

Wow, anymore brilliant observations Sherlock?

PS. Your mind is owned

Blizzard

Reaction score
Wow, anymore brilliant observations Sherlock?

PS. Your mind is owned

Yes. I'm considering starting several threads of my own beginning with:

Moralistic Therapeutic Deism.

Fascinating subject.

Blizzard

Reaction score
The right wing nuts are coming out of the woodwork.

Zeus is fun, but starting a bazillion rediculous threads is getting annoying.

Zeus, How about one crack pot Zeus conspiracy thread, maybe we can even get MyPillow to sponsor it.

No, this board has been dominated by left wing trolls for a while. Someone like Zeus/TheRealMcCoy will be refreshing.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Nope as no state is exempt from federal law. Though they can cry
State’s can bring it to court to deem the law unconstitutional. But there are states that have made it clear that they will not be following the Braindead Biden mandate.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
State’s can bring it to court to deem the law unconstitutional. But there are states that have made it clear that they will not be following the Braindead Biden mandate.
What constitution? No one is bringing anything to any court as they are all in on the scam

Wally

Reaction score
You haven’t been following what’s happening with China and Taliban? Are you blind, deaf, or both?
Don't care.

Uighur situation opens up China to major terrorist attacks if they try to do anything in Afghanistan. They can have it.

Wally

Reaction score
TSA will soon put all unvaccinated on the no fly list.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Don't care.

Uighur situation opens up China to major terrorist attacks if they try to do anything in Afghanistan. They can have it.
LOL china is going to pay the taliban to dig up the lithium

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
TSA will soon put all unvaccinated on the no fly list.
And you fully support such communist acts. Good thing I like driving, and I wouldn’t fly to other countries because most countries suck ass

Wally

Reaction score
And you fully support such communist acts. Good thing I like driving, and I wouldn’t fly to other countries because most countries suck ass
I don't believe we should have the TSA or Homeland Security and I have said so since 9/11. I am not scared and I don't want that bullshit. The right loves increasing the police state, then they cry when dems make rules they don't like🤷🏼‍♂️

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
I don't believe we should have the TSA or Homeland Security and I have said so since 9/11. I am not scared and I don't want that bullshit. The right loves increasing the police state, then they cry when dems make rules they don't like🤷🏼‍♂️
Well I agree we shouldn’t have TSA, not sure how I feel about homeland security. I’m on the right and I’m firmly against a police state. I think the police should uphold laws that are constitutionally backed. I think we have far too many laws than we should as it is. But the Dems push for rules that are delusional and totalitarian

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Well I agree we shouldn’t have TSA, not sure how I feel about homeland security. I’m on the right and I’m firmly against a police state. I think the police should uphold laws that are constitutionally backed. I think we have far too many laws than we should as it is. But the Dems push for rules that are delusional and totalitarian
The USA is a police state at this point, has been for a long time, going right back to when the CIA blew JFK's head off

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No, this board has been dominated by left wing trolls for a while. Someone like Zeus/TheRealMcCoy will be refreshing.
I wouldn't go that far. This thread will be evidence in a commitment hearing at some point.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I know you’ve been vaccinated. Better check ur testies! 😳

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
My share of the debt? I’ll pay my own personal debts, and I do if that’s what you’re saying. I won’t be getting a vaccine passport, ever. They’ll have to hold me down by force or kill me to put that needle in my arm
Let's livestream it!!

WOOHOO @ pseudo tough guy

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
You mean livestream it like JFK's head blowing off?
Nope, i'm not a violent person, in fact, I abhor it at his point in my life.

Most be talkers on the internet are just that and my guess is that several of the probably were already vaxed because their job or wife require it, etc....

I'm talking about him being "strapped down" and scared of taking a shot from a little needle, basically a little prick - that's all. Delicious irony - yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom