Brandon Owens..?

Reaction score
He was referenced in another post. Does anyone know what he is doing now? Too bad about him, i think he had a really good chance to play on Sundays. He hung around the team after getting hurt and got his degree, i think.

brandon's a really nice guy, i had a buddy that used to work with him. he did stick around at the u after his injury. i'm not sure if his nerve damage is permanent, but he did have his arm in a sling for at least two years after that penn state game. as far as i know he's graduated and living back in florida.

weird

i agree that owens was the man; he absolutely dominated those first few games before the penn state game. his injury has to be one of the saddest stories of the last few years in gopher land.

odd thing is, i have run into owens randomly over the past few years. i saw him at rosedale mall like 2 years ago (arm still in a sling). i also saw him last fall at joe sensor's for the gopher-bowling green game. i am not refuting the previous post that he moved away, just noting that i saw him in town (could have been a visit).

i agree that owens was the man; he absolutely dominated those first few games before the penn state game. his injury has to be one of the saddest stories of the last few years in gopher land.

odd thing is, i have run into owens randomly over the past few years. i saw him at rosedale mall like 2 years ago (arm still in a sling). i also saw him last fall at joe sensor's for the gopher-bowling green game. i am not refuting the previous post that he moved away, just noting that i saw him in town (could have been a visit).

yeah i saw him a bunch last spring- walking on campus (esp. from bierman back to roy wilkins) and out at the library. i do think he graduated though and is back in florida.

sucks that someone so talented could get hurt like that... the thing that always struck me about him was his size-he's huge, at first glance he looks like a TE or a LB.

last i talked to him he said that he knew some sports agents down in fl and wanted to get into that business. hope it works out for him!

Top Bottom