Brandon Green and Xzavian Brandon

Doc1001

Reaction score
both appear to be good to go. That is at a position where we REALLY need help so if they perform they should have alot of minutes.

Not that I have any reason to doubt you, but how do you know they are ready to go? Have you seen them practice/workout?

I would guess

they may take it easy in spring practice and mainly aiming at fall-especially Xzavian. Hoping for no setbacks.

Xzavian tweeted this the other day:

Just got done meeting with the Doc, said my Knee Looks Great and I'm 2-3 months ahead of schedule..Can't wait to suit up again this fall!!..

Also, M. Gray told Doogie Green was looking good in WC as far as running and cutting go. It remains to be seen on the field, but at least they're able to participate in drills. That's the first step.

Xzavian tweeted this the other day:

Also, M. Gray told Doogie Green was looking good in WC as far as running and cutting go. It remains to be seen on the field, but at least they're able to participate in drills. That's the first step.

Who's this Doogie Green guy? ;)

Not that I have any reason to doubt you, but how do you know they are ready to go? Have you seen them practice/workout?

You shouldn't doubt him, after all he is a Doctor.

Top Bottom