Brady in the booth.

Wally

Reaction score
Bust
I'm calling it right now, he doesn't have a TV or Radio voice. Painful to listen to.

He did fine. He'll be good and everyone likes him

Thought he sounded a bit nervous and hesitant. I'm betting he gets his sea legs, though. Never failed at anything his whole life. He's not Romo yet, that's for sure.

It’s a crazy world when somebody gives you that kind of money before you’ve ever done what you’re being paid to do and before they even know if you’ll be any good.

With that said, he’ll be fine. If he turns out to be terrible, he’ll quit because him being terrible would be so public and not worth the money he doesn’t need.

I've never had a strong opinion one way or another on Brady - he seems like a decent guy and obviously his on-field accomplishments speak for themselves, but he's never struck me as being a super interesting guy to listen to, so I guess I don't get the broadcasting hype either.

That said, I watched some of that game yesterday and he seemed fine. Not amazing, but not noticeably bad, which I think is about as good as you can hope for as a viewer.

Top Bottom