Brady Hoke reportedly cries when RB calls to commit to Michigan

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per CBS:

News that was music to the ears of Michigan coach Brady Hoke, who apparently became emotional when finding out the news.

“He was real excited,” Green told 247sports.com. “I kept him on his toes. But when I told him today, he was just astounded and actually started crying. It was crazy. It was an unbelievable experience.”

And why wouldn't Hoke cry? He's getting one of the best running back prospects in the nation. And considering the injury Fitzgerald Toussaint suffered in Michigan's win over Iowa, having Green on campus will be a boost. There's no telling when Toussaint will return in 2013 or if he'll return in 2013. Combine that with the loss of Denard Robinson to graduation, and the Wolverines could find themselves without the majority of their run game from last season.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...21617108/rb-derrick-green-commits-to-michigan

Go Gophers!!

Just reading that story made me cry. Brady Hoke looks too much like Jeff Garlin with the emotions of Jerry Mathers (adult version).

I guess Green's commitment totally takes Berkley Edwards out of contention for a scholly from Michigan. He and his family were really hoping he'd receive an offer.

I guess Green's commitment totally takes Berkley Edwards out of contention for a scholly from Michigan. He and his family were really hoping he'd receive an offer.

Hopefully he takes his disappointment out on Michigan (and everyone else we face the next four years).

Maybe he was cutting some onions when he received the news? If true...this could get ugly for Hoke.

Their loss our gain.

Top Bottom