Bracketology: Gophers a #7 Seed

TheSportsAce

Chief Executive Gopher Rube
Reaction score
This afternoon's ESPN Bracketology has the Gophers on the 7 line. Projected opening game against Wichita State in Greenville, SC...in Duke's bracket.

9 B1G teams are in right now, including NW and Illinois. Gophers, at my first glance, are the third-highest seeded B1G team behind bucky (5) and Purdue (6).

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Not a bad showing...moving on up...

Just as long as we play our sweet 16 and Elite 8 games in Kansas City! Haha

Would be a dream come true for us to play 6 hours away.

I'm more worried about making the tournament than our seed. It is early and we are still Minnesota fans. We don't get nice things.

Just as long as we play our sweet 16 and Elite 8 games in Kansas City! Haha

Would be a dream come true for us to play 6 hours away.

It would be sweet if we could play in Milwaukee for the first two rounds.

No way 9 B1G teams make it this year. It just seems like a down year for the conference. Wisconsin (hate saying this) appears to be the cream of the crop, but they barely look like a top 15 team. There might be 4 teams in the Big East better than the Badgers. I bet 7 get in. Maybe 8, but no way 9.

No way 9 B1G teams make it this year. It just seems like a down year for the conference. Wisconsin (hate saying this) appears to be the cream of the crop, but they barely look like a top 15 team. There might be 4 teams in the Big East better than the Badgers. I bet 7 get in. Maybe 8, but no way 9.
Agreed...teams will continue beating up on each other and others (i.e. Northwestern) will fade into oblivion. League is so balanced.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom