Bracket Predictions?

Taji34

Reaction score
Anyone have any predictions for the NCAA tournament bracket? I didn't watch enough other hockey to make a prediction, but was curious what others think.

Within reason, I think the NCAA will *try* to set up an old rivalry as the final game, so I expect to see old WCHA foes split between brackets that wouldn't play until the final. How exciting would a Gophers vs ND final be?

Hearing we could get Michigan back in the same region as the Gophers. Gophers vs ND would be pretty awesome but don't believe they are going to be in the same region. ND of course stays in ND. While Gophers are projected either to go out east or Denver. Many scenarios so almost hopeless to figure it out.

USCHO does a good job, but MNST just screwed in up.

No one knows, so the predictions are all over the place. Basically we need to wait until tomorrow. But the thing we should hope for is going out east and having a weaker regional than if we get sent to Colorado.

The conference tournaments have largely been a mess for the committee to sort through.

I'll simply say I'm glad I don't have to make the final selections. Recent results have muddied the waters even more than in previous years.

Kind of a crap shoot this year since they aren't relying on the Pair wise rankings. Minnesota should be a 1 seed though, guessing Loveland, CO since Mankato lost.

Personally I believe we are fine. Just need to play 3 solid periods at this stage no matter who we play. Teams who don't will be out.

So which regions play each other in the FF? Or is it another "We see who's in, then set the bracket"?

Either way, my prediction is we're against Minnesota State for the regional final.

BOO i wanted gophers here in Fargo so I could wear my Gopher Jersey to the games.

wisconsin got the better draw as a lower seed.

wisconsin got the better draw as a lower seed.

Yeah I think their draw was overall better but I am good with our draw.

Omaha as a "lower" seed isnt the most ideal, but we are flat out better. So it's up to us to show up.

Give me Kato or Quinnipiac all day over a Cloud or UMD. As a 1 we also obviously avoid UND/Wisco/BC.

In a year where everyone was bubbled and didnt play out of conference I really wanted to avoid certain teams. And we avoided every single one.

Top Bottom