BOYCOTT GARTH BROOKS

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
If Garth really had a sense of humor, for his next concert, he would find a Miroslav Satan jersey - maybe from his days in Buffalo - and wear that.

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
Guess I need to boycott Garth Brooks now because he wore a Barry Sanders Detroit Lions jersey! The Radical Right and their faux outrage is only more pathetic by their idiocy that they thought this was a political statement. The Radical Right are a bunch of snowflakes. https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/02/...ashed-as-support-for-bernie-sanders-2020.html

The Left's ideology is evil. So it does not matter if individual leftists/Democrats are good people or not, or whether they have good intentions or not, ALL, 100% of their efforts further the cause of evil.

Combine that with there being a far more likely chance that a Leftist has or is suffering from a serious mental illness and are more prone to violence, and no one on the left has any place pointing fingers at anyone on the right.

USAF

Reaction score
The Left's ideology is evil. So it does not matter if individual leftists/Democrats are good people or not, or whether they have good intentions or not, ALL, 100% of their efforts further the cause of evil.

Combine that with there being a far more likely chance that a Leftist has or is suffering from a serious mental illness and are more prone to violence, and no one on the left has any place pointing fingers at anyone on the right.
Good lord. How do you support yourself with that pea brain?

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
I HAD several jobs, including 26 years serving this nation in the United States Air Force.

I'm now retired, and you and that moronic self serving asshat in the White House can both kiss my ass.

Well fuck you, you commie loving traitor. Which commie you going to vote for in November?

KillmeNow

Banned
Reaction score
I HAD several jobs, including 26 years serving this nation in the United States Air Force.

I'm now retired, and you and that moronic self serving asshat in the White House can both kiss my ass.

Btw, he's going to win re-election, lol.

stocker08

Reaction score
Good lord. How do you support yourself with that pea brain?

This is either a bit....or there's no way that it supports itself. Those are the ramblings of someone who cannot dress themselves.

cncmin

Reaction score

cncmin

Reaction score
This is either a bit....or there's no way that it supports itself. Those are the ramblings of someone who cannot dress themselves.
No, KMN is not a bit. Major issues there.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Many people find this hard to believe, not all service people are hard right wingers. Often, the most hawkish are folks who haven't had a cup of coffee in uniform. They do stand for the anthem at ball games, though, so duty performed.

stocker08

Reaction score
Has to be a bit. He makes barn, czar, less and decker look like Princeton graduates.

Let's not go overboard. I'd say that he makes them look like they might be capable of reading and writing at high school levels.

Top Bottom