Bowling Green losing a lot to portal

swingman

Reaction score
Gopher 2021 opponent Bowling Green, 125th of 130 teams in Connelly's preseason SP rankings, is losing a lot to portal. Northwestern picked up the BG rb Clair last week. Boise State took Biggers, a starting cb. Starting lb left for Arizona, starting center to WKU, couple more in portal.

Some steps up for some of those guys.

BG must have been crooning well.

That says a lot considering there seems to be far fewer crooners crooning these days.
VZnEVfE.gif

Brewster, actually.
Yup. I believe this was the "I think I'll watch the final play of OT in the prostrate position to demonstrate the seriousness of the situation" game. I tried finding a pic on Google, but perhaps it's been purged lol...

Yup. I believe this was the "I think I'll watch the final play of OT in the prostrate position to demonstrate the seriousness of the situation" game. I tried finding a pic on Google, but perhaps it's been purged lol...
Didn't he get a running start and slide across the turf during the play, head first, like he was going into home base?

Bad memory; but certainly great press:

Attachments

• This Brewster.jpg
    This Brewster.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 11

I'm just gonna say this: Football forum is much more pleasant than basketball forum.

If this was basketball it would be: why aren't the gophers getting these guys? clearly their coach is better than ours because he is losing guys to P5 schools and we aren't!!

Football is like: Man, bowling green lost some guys. Here are some memes. LOL. Brewster sucked!

Bad memory; but certainly great press:

After the whole Jerry kinda vanishing and just disconnecting from the school and everything ... and Brewseter never saying a bad thing after getting fired / having a far worse time than Jerry....

I now see that pic and I'm more sympathetic and think:

Tim... I know those feels.

Tim is obviouly in demand elsewhere, but I'd be excited to have him back in a TE coach or other role. Would be intresting too see what Tim's crooting combined with PJ's crooting could do...

After the whole Jerry kinda vanishing and just disconnecting from the school and everything ... and Brewseter never saying a bad thing after getting fired / having a far worse time than Jerry....

I now see that pic and I'm more sympathetic and think:

Tim... I know those feels.

Tim is obviouly in demand elsewhere, but I'd be excited to have him back in a TE coach or other role. Would be intresting too see what Tim's crooting combined with PJ's crooting could do...
I would like to see him at his alma mater coaching coaching TEs. Him and the new coach would get along great!

I'm just gonna say this: Football forum is much more pleasant than basketball forum.

If this was basketball it would be: why aren't the gophers getting these guys? clearly their coach is better than ours because he is losing guys to P5 schools and we aren't!!

Football is like: Man, bowling green lost some guys. Here are some memes. LOL. Brewster sucked!

wait. Bowling Green plays Stetson on Monday in CBI Stetson is 8-13.

Bowling Green is -8 and I put hundo's on them thinking that was easy $$$ wtf.

OH CRAP this is Football :(

Top Bottom