Bowl game vs. Marshall?

pk2

Reaction score
According to the "Way Early Bowl Projections" by collegefootballnews.com, the Gophers will be playing Marshall in the Heart of Dallas Bowl. Get your tickets early!

http://cfn.scout.com/2/1409163.html

There's nothing like partying with the West Virginia crowd. Boy won't that be fun. Just don't get too near a tree.

Huntington is a good town. I lived about 45 miles from there.

They made an addition to their chant.

"We are Marshall! We may have Rabies!"

I suppose that it is "cute" to be "cute" with putting down early guesses about who my Gophers MAY play if they win enough Conference Games to be invited to a bowl game. However, I recall the overconfidence on this board prior to the game with Syracuse. The "cute" little comments can come back to bite you in the butt IF the coaches don't have the players prepared, ready and willing to execute well enough to beat the other team. That should have taught Gopher Fans a lesson in humility, I would have thought. I guess not though.

"Cute" putdowns of others are certainly quite "cute." But, be sure that your team can beat any team that you get so "cute" about or you will look pretty damn foolish.

I suppose that it is "cute" to be "cute" with putting down early guesses about who my Gophers MAY play if they win enough Conference Games to be invited to a bowl game. However, I recall the overconfidence on this board prior to the game with Syracuse. The "cute" little comments can come back to bite you in the butt IF the coaches don't have the players prepared, ready and willing to execute well enough to beat the other team. That should have taught Gopher Fans a lesson in humility, I would have thought. I guess not though.

"Cute" putdowns of others are certainly quite "cute." But, be sure that your team can beat any team that you get so "cute" about or you will look pretty damn foolish.

I know I have not stepped one foot inside the city limits of Syracuse since the bowl game. Oh what they must think of me!!

I know I have not stepped one foot inside the city limits of Syracuse since the bowl game. Oh what they must think of me!!

I have, and all civil defense sirens simultaneously went off, and the cops chased me out of town. Their reason? "We don't need no damned Proctologist in Syracuse!" That's because they are all perfect a $$ holes.

Top Bottom