Bowl Game Poll - How many completions will Mitch have against WSU?

How many completions will Mitch have against WSU?

• 0-5

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • 6-10

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • 11-15

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • 15+

Votes: 24 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sparlimb

Reaction score
Time to talk about other things.

15+ seems like a pretty safe bet to me. Assuming they are going to get some points on our defense meaning we will probably not be able to lean solely on the running game and will have to put it up on a fairly regular basis.

15+ easily. I would have gone with 20+ if it were an option. Without a secondary we are going to have to put up some points. I see him throwing it 20+ times in the 2nd half alone.

IF the Gophers can grab an early lead - or force some turnovers - then they can emphasize the running game. If they fall behind early, it may turn into aerial circus. If WSU is up by 14pts+ after the 1st qtr, I could see the Gophers throwing the ball 40+ times.

Given Leidner's issues this year - and the way Gopher fans tend to hold their breath every time Leidner drops back to pass - I could see a few people passing out for lack of oxygen. Maybe some fans should consider wearing a CPAP mask while they watch the game.

I think he'll have 15+ completions on about 40 attempts.

Run baby run. Get a score on first possession and somehow control the tempo with a punishing ground game. We can all hope right?

Saw Mitch last night at the Hilton, looks great! Also, one of the nicest football players I have ever met. Wish him a lot of success Tuesday!

Saw Mitch last night at the Hilton, looks great! Also, one of the nicest football players I have ever met. Wish him a lot of success Tuesday!

Cheer loudly for us! Hope the seniors go out with a win!

He's been a great rep for the U. Too bad he promotes rape culture and defends rapists (snark). The mouth breathers in the media and fanbase have already crucified him and the rest of the team.

They deserve better fans and media.

2-9 with a fumble. Outstanding.

I promised to say nothing bad about Mitch anymore, so I won't start now. The final tally was 11.

Top Bottom