'bout time...

Art Vandelay

Banned
Reaction score
Much better effort and coaching job. That's the type of W that Kill was brought in here to get.

Go be a *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!# by yourself somewhere else.

Every board needs a Negative Nancy. The fact that Art came on here with anything positive to say is enough, I'll take it.

I want the streak to continue beyond 2 victories against Iowa in a row. Let the domination begin anew. Congratulations to the team, Coach Kill and the entire staff for playing to win. The energy from this game needs to be replicated from here on out, even in the non-trophy games.

I want the streak to continue beyond 2 victories against Iowa in a row. Let the domination begin anew. Congratulations to the team, Coach Kill and the entire staff for playing to win. The energy from this game needs to be replicated from here on out, even in the non-trophy games.

FU, you arrogant, pathetic dink. All you've done is rip on this coach, using your pseudo intellectual babble to try to make it sound like you're the smartest person in the room. And now you're offering your congratulations as well as the mandate to continue to play hard? I don't think I've ever seen a post that's pissed me off more. While I'm at it, FU you also, Art.for trying the same pathetic ploy.

FU, you arrogant, pathetic dink. All you've done is rip on this coach, using your pseudo intellectual babble to try to make it sound like you're the smartest person in the room. And now you're offering your congratulations as well as the mandate to continue to play hard? I don't think I've ever seen a post that's pissed me off more. While I'm at it, FU you also, Art.for trying the same pathetic ploy.

I'm pathetic? Oh the irony :clap:

Top Bottom