Bourbon

MBAGuy

Needs something to cheer about
Reaction score
I'm drunk. You should get drunk too. It makes the pain caused by the morons that come on the board after a loss a lot easier to deal with.

I have no answers, so don't look for them here. In my humble opinion, they should have drained some clock, left Weber in and played for the winning TD/FG in the final drive. But it is what it is; the use of Gray on this team right now is a total enigma. We have nine months to get things figured out and hope for better next year. It's nothing we haven't been through before.

Hit the bourbon. There's no better way to bring in the new year.

Drinking helps, I've had more then a half a mini keg of paulaner and am just a smart ass now

I was way ahead of you guys....was into the Jameson prior to the game assuming the pain of losing to Iowa State (think it has been 111 years since this has happened) could be dulled with this bullish endeavor. Not that I was thinking negatively about the outcome, but given the fact that we scored what 2 touchdowns now in the last 12 quarters of football....???

I hit the Bushmills after the first quarter, and it dulled my senses enough not to take the game too seriously ... but now I'm sobering up and starting to mouth breathe.

I'm drunk. You should get drunk too. It makes the pain caused by the morons that come on the board after a loss a lot easier to deal with.

What loss? I don't know of any loss...I'm at a loss...does anyone know where my shoes are?

How do you guys type so clear and concise when you are drunk?

Khaliq is 100% correct...

Pracfect makes Pertice! :)

Top Bottom