Border Battle

maroonfive

Reaction score
Wow, it is already over. Minnesota has a 250 point lead with a possible 240 points left. Becky sucks. Next year we will get that 40 points in football.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This goes on deaf ears with the skunks. Just like the National Football Championships. The only thing that is relevant for the skunks is the lopsided football record over the Gophers in the past
20 some years. Until we break that string, they will keep throwing that in our face. Here's the thing, when it ends this fall the the biggest a-holes on a football site( Buckyville .com) will start
jumping off the pier on that pond scum they call a lake in Madison.

It's great to win the Border Battle even if most people don't care. I likw to follow all Gopher sports, so beating the Badgers is a big deal for me. I do hope we win most of the football games over the next ten years. In most of the years Wisconsin has won the Border Battle the football game has made the difference

It's great to win the Border Battle even if most people don't care. I likw to follow all Gopher sports, so beating the Badgers is a big deal for me. I do hope we win most of the football games over the next ten years. In most of the years Wisconsin has won the Border Battle the football game has made the difference

When we start doing this consistently, I will start feeling Minnesota normal. 'Been following the Gophers since 1973 when loads of Cornhuskers wearing a sea of red came to town by the busload. That day they drubbed the Gophers 48-7. This has been a Rip Van Winkle snooze.

When we start winning against Nebraska again, we'll know J Kill has arrived at the upper tier of the B1G - a tall order.

Top Bottom