Bolstad Leaving Pitt?

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Football Scoop has him taking Bears OL job. Tice must definitely be getting a new job.

Tice was named Bears offensive coordinator this week, so his old job is open. I thought I heard yesterday that he's interviewing for the Raiders head coaching job, too.

I missed the OC promotion for Tice. I think he is one of 20 candidates for the Raiders job.

I've been a big Raiders fan since the days of Marcus Allen and Jim Plunkett. I think Tice got a raw deal here, but he's not the right guy for the Raiders (which probably means he'll get the job). They need a hard and fast, no B.S. coach to straighten things out (think Coughlin). Tice deserves another shot, but he's too much of a players' coach to succeed in Oakland.

Pretty sure Tice is getting an interview to satisfy the Rooney Rule.
You know, since he's a minority because of his mental retardation.

Re: Bolstad

I can assure you, I'm going nowhere.

bolstad or bostad? i assume you meant bob bostad correct? well, that was a very short stay at pitt.

Sconnie is reportedly losing another coach now as well. Safeties/Special Teams coach is going to work for Weis at Kansas as a Linebacker coach.

I'm not gonna predict a Becky downfall (would love to see it), but there seems to be smoke...

Remember when Thomas Hammock was all like, "I'm leaving Minnesota because I'll get to be an OC at UW when Chryst leaves..."

Whammy. Thanks for playing Tom.

Kids at Pitt are going to think no one wants to coach there. At least it isn't their head coach leaving. And while I can't fault the reasoning behind Hammocks decision it is kind of fun watching him get passed over after leaving us for our #1 rival.

Top Bottom