Bold Predictions for the Maryland Game

I'm on board. Also both Rashod and Mo have 200 yards.

I can get behind all three of those predictions. For those that don't want to check it out yourself

Bateman gets 3 TDs
Morgan Throws for 400 yards
Gophers win by 30
Thanks for posting, I don't want to give Fansided the clicks even with ad block on.

The third prediction doesn't seem that bold considering what happened last year. The other two are and I don't think they'll be throwing enough to get to those numbers but that would be great.

I think i would prefer to get a look at some of the young guys on offense (Potts, Wiley, D. Jackson, Emilien) more than i have a need to see our studs go off against a less accomplished foe. This could be a critical development game, as long as we get out to a nice padded lead from the get-go.

I can get behind all three of those predictions. For those that don't want to check it out yourself

Bateman gets 3 TDs
Morgan Throws for 400 yards
Gophers win by 30

I'm with these predictions.

Anytime a Minnesota team (all sports) is supposed to win something "easily" I worry.

I think we win, but it's painfully close and we win by a TD.

Only 1 of those is truly "Bold". Minnesota has had only five 400+ yard passers in school history. Morgan came close with 396 against Purdue last year.

The other 2 happened last year. 30+ pt win (Maryland by 42 and Rutgers by 35), Bateman 3 TDs vs NW

Minnesota's defense is truly awful and gives up over 40 points

Top Bottom