Bold NFL Draft Predictions

StudentSectionMenace

Reaction score
Drop your bold NFL Draft predictions below (Doesn't have to pertain to the Vikings)

Mine:
1. Patriots are smokescreening and are not going to take a Quarterback with their third pick.

2. Only two QBs are selected in the top ten and four are taken in the first round.

3. Vikings do make a trade on night one, but down from 23 to acquire day two picks.

*edited to fix a missed word

No WR taken in the top 5, and Marvin Harrison Jr will not be the first WR taken, or first non-QB taken.

What if Williams and Daniels were the only QBs taken in the top 5?

Evert team will be thrilled and/or surprised that _____ ______ was available when they picked.

Joe Alt to Chargers at #5

I have money in this, in two different bets (top 5 pick, and the #5 overall pick). Zero chance someone like Harbaugh drafts a QB; my only concern is he trades down but you have to have a trade partner to do that and he may not have a partner

I have money in this, in two different bets (top 5 pick, and the #5 overall pick). Zero chance someone like Harbaugh drafts a QB; my only concern is he trades down but you have to have a trade partner to do that and he may not have a partner
Teams fall in love with players. Harbaugh might not trade with vikings because a player he loves might not be there at 11

Drake Maye will fall farther down the draft board than anyone predicts - he will not be one of the first 3 QB's selected.

(yes, I had to look up when to use 'further' and 'farther.')
Farther - a distance you can measure
Further - a degree
🙂

Well we officially went 1-8 on our bold predictions. Shout out JimmyJamesMD for being the one to get something right

Top Bottom