Blurb from Sid on ticket renewals.

gophmeister

Reaction score
About 90 percent of Gophers football season-ticket holders who initially purchased only one season have renewed, according to Gophers athletic director Joel Maturi. "We obviously anticipate that some of those that did not return their application [still intend] to do so," Maturi said. "But I think with our home schedule, anybody who is a football fan should obviously want to have season tickets for the Gophers next year. We're playing four outstanding Big Ten teams, including Ohio State, Penn State, Northwestern and Iowa, along with [nonconference] Southern Cal, and our other games aren't too bad, either.

I think people have until June to renew their seats. Now if we just knew the size of the wait list. I like my odds of getting two seats.

KFAN this morning said Sid was not given a workstation at Target Field. Ouch.

I think people have until June to renew their seats. Now if we just knew the size of the wait list. I like my odds of getting two seats.

The initial “deadline” date was April 7, but as in the past that is not a firm date. Maturi indicated that they will follow up with the those who had not yet responded and believe the renewal rate will end up being higher. That being said, my guess is that you’ll be able to get additional seats if you have requested them.

The initial “deadline” date was April 7, but as in the past that is not a firm date. Maturi indicated that they will follow up with the those who had not yet responded and believe the renewal rate will end up being higher. That being said, my guess is that you’ll be able to get additional seats if you have requested them.

Oh goodie. The latest rumor I had heard made me worry a little.

I sure hope the deadline is extended. I haven't renewed mine, and am feeling "non-buyer's remorse." I think I just invented that term. There are a variety of circumstances relating to why I didn't renew, and I could change my mind at any time. The longer I have to decide, the better the odds I will re-up. I assumed it was already too late.

Grace period and Maturi's letter that came with ticket renewal...

I sure hope the deadline is extended. I haven't renewed mine, and am feeling "non-buyer's remorse." I think I just invented that term. There are a variety of circumstances relating to why I didn't renew, and I could change my mind at any time. The longer I have to decide, the better the odds I will re-up. I assumed it was already too late.

The intial deadline was 04-07-2010, but due to a letter (indicating the renewal date of 04-17-2010) that was signed by Maturi and included in the renewal package, the grace period and drop dead dates are one in the same or 04-17-2010.

If you had tickets last season and want to hang on to them, i'd act fast if I were you. Even if you don't have the dough, you might be able to set up a plan with the ticket office. In other words, " a closed mouth doesn't get feed."

The intial deadline was 04-07-2010, but due to a letter (indicating the renewal date of 04-17-2010) that was signed by Maturi and included in the renewal package, the grace period and drop dead dates are one in the same or 04-17-2010.

If you had tickets last season and want to hang on to them, i'd act fast if I were you. Even if you don't have the dough, you might be able to set up a plan with the ticket office. In other words, " a closed mouth doesn't get feed."

Agreed, if pulling all the cash together at one time is the reason it's worth checking to see if you could get on a payment plan. I think they'd entertain the idea (especially if you're a long-time ticket holder). Even if last year was your first I'd give it a try. The worst they can do is say no.

Agreed, if pulling all the cash together at one time is the reason it's worth checking to see if you could get on a payment plan. I think they'd entertain the idea (especially if you're a long-time ticket holder). Even if last year was your first I'd give it a try. The worst they can do is say no.

It worked for me in the past. Early Mason year(s). I paid the full amount in one lump sum, however I was able to extend the deadline.

I actually waited until April 7 to renew. Was wondering though about the spring game. Am I too late to get tickets? do others already have them? Any and all clarification would be nice. (Too lazy to stroll over to Gophersports.com I guess)

I actually waited until April 7 to renew. Was wondering though about the spring game. Am I too late to get tickets? do others already have them? Any and all clarification would be nice. (Too lazy to stroll over to Gophersports.com I guess)

My understanding is that everyone is welcome to the spring game. This year it isn't limited to season ticket holders.

Top Bottom