Blog with Recruiting info

nice site. Pretty impressive to read about how excited the kids are. Reading their quotes it sounds like were a recruiting powerhouse.

Please take this as constructive criticism and not a personal attack, but the site seriously needs an editor of some sort. In just a quick perusal I noticed wrong use of where/were, sentences that make no sense and aren't even complete sentences, etc. I think it would be absolutely fantastic to have a true recruiting site out there on the Gophers, but this comes off as incredibly second rate with the lack of even basic spelling and grammar.

Articles on GopherHole have plenty of errors and such. Who cares? They are blogs and message boards. No one is trying to pass off this stuff as mainstream media.

Please take this as constructive criticism and not a personal attack, but the site seriously needs an editor of some sort. In just a quick perusal I noticed wrong use of where/were, sentences that make no sense and aren't even complete sentences, etc. I think it would be absolutely fantastic to have a true recruiting site out there on the Gophers, but this comes off as incredibly second rate with the lack of even basic spelling and grammar.

Those articles are just painful to read. Hopefully the writers get better throughout the season, but right now, I doubt I'll be visiting that site too often.

Good concept though. It seems like Message boards are the easiest way to follow recruiting, but a centralized blog with recruiting info would be valuable. I think GopherProf mentioned starting something like, any wings to this?

Just curious, you guys don't consider Rivals or Scout to be true recruiting websites? Or are you talking a free recruiting website?

Top Bottom