Black lives matter

Wally

Reaction score
The obsession some of you you lefties have on downplaying anything involving Antifa is the height of lunacy. None of the bad guys are on your side! Today’s left.

Your obsessed with the Antifa boogieman.
🤣

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
To be fair, if Floyd/BLM hadn't happened, they'd have come up with a different boogey man to frighten old white people into voting for Trump. Perhaps evil caravans of Others/browns from Venezuela who were about to pour across the border (even though we have a big beautiful wall).
It must be an unmitigated hell to live in a world where all you see is the color of people's skin. You are without question the most racist and bigoted person on the board. Virtually every other post of yours is about how people are different. You're just not a good person, at all. Shame on you

Spoofin

Reaction score
It must be an unmitigated hell to live in a world where all you see is the color of people's skin. You are without question the most racist and bigoted person on the board. Virtually every other post of yours is about how people are different. You're just not a good person, at all. Shame on you
BINGO.

Section2

Reaction score
I was talking Portland which Spoof has an obsession with.
Because it’s ground zero for the radical left movement. Antifa BLM have been active all over the country. But if you can’t acknowledge what’s happening in Portland, where it’s so completely obvious. Where the mayor tried your tack of ignoring it, appeasing it, trying to satisfy it etc. it didn’t work and after being constantly attacked he finally denounced it. Probably too late. Wake up.

Wally

Reaction score
Because it’s ground zero for the radical left movement. Antifa BLM have been active all over the country. But if you can’t acknowledge what’s happening in Portland, where it’s so completely obvious. Where the mayor tried your tack of ignoring it, appeasing it, trying to satisfy it etc. it didn’t work and after being constantly attacked he finally denounced it. Probably too late. Wake up.

I have never once said violent rioting should be allowed to continue anywhere.

I don't obcess over what antifa or the Proud boys do, the Proud boys also have a large presence in Portland. I do get concerned when they storm the Capitol and say the want to kill congresspeople and the VP.
🤷🤷🤷

Section2

Reaction score
I have never once said violent rioting should be allowed to continue anywhere.

I don't obcess over what antifa or the Proud boys do, the Proud boys also have a large presence in Portland. I do get concerned when they storm the Capitol and say the want to kill congresspeople and the VP.
🤷🤷🤷
There are more options than obsess or ignore.

Section2

Reaction score
I think you're confused. You are describing "white supremacists" and "white nationalists."
The difference between BLM/antifa and WS/WN is that the former label themselves and the latter are labeled by their opponents.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Antifa, no organzation, basically nothing. No one can say who exactly they are and Spoof is Very concerned.
🤣🤣🤣
You are an idiot. Again, follow the thread. Jake said Antifa hadn't burned any buildings. I provided multiple stories proving that wrong. You jumped in - yelled something about Trump - and then felt the need to downplay and deny Antifa. End of story.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Responses to your links inline in bold.

It should be noted that I read into the comments that it was being asserted in previous posts that the issues in Minneapolis were caused by Antifa. I'm sorry, but not everyone here is Section2 and CRG crying Antifa to his own shadow. I have never seen any evidence whatsoever that they were significantly involved. So I misread the comments a bit.

Also, I should also note that this is literally the most I've investigated the situation in Portland. I just haven't paid much attention, believe it or not. I simply tune some things out and that was one of them. I've definitely been on record here saying they should get them the hell out of there. But as far as who "they" are/were, I didn't really know. I am willing to concede - without a lot of evidence - that Antifa had some sort of presence and involvement there.

I will conclude by saying I think the Antifa movement is moronic. But I don't think it's this overpowering force or 30% of the country, like the Don Trump sychophant movement. I think the latter is far more dangerous.

Carry on.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Responses to your links inline in bold.

It should be noted that I read into the comments that it was being asserted in previous posts that the issues in Minneapolis were caused by Antifa. I'm sorry, but not everyone here is Section2 and CRG crying Antifa to his own shadow. I have never seen any evidence whatsoever that they were significantly involved. So I misread the comments a bit.

Also, I should also note that this is literally the most I've investigated the situation in Portland. I just haven't paid much attention, believe it or not. I simply tune some things out and that was one of them. I've definitely been on record here saying they should get them the hell out of there. But as far as who "they" are/were, I didn't really know. I am willing to concede - without a lot of evidence - that Antifa had some sort of presence and involvement there.

I will conclude by saying I think the Antifa movement is moronic. But I don't think it's this overpowering force or 30% of the country, like the Don Trump sychophant movement. I think the latter is far more dangerous.

Carry on.
Fair enough. I’ll also agree fully that Antifa isn’t some “overpowering force” - fringe may even be an overstatement - but that wasn’t the debate. However, since you admittedly haven’t followed what has transpired in Portland over the past months, I’ll conclude (and respond to your link comments) by saying virtually no one disputes that “they” in Portland ‘were’ Antifa. The police, mayor, etc. all use that term. The protesters don’t hide it - plenty of pictures out there if you are interested.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Fair enough. I’ll also agree fully that Antifa isn’t some “overpowering force” - fringe may even be an overstatement - but that wasn’t the debate. However, since you admittedly haven’t followed what has transpired in Portland over the past months, I’ll conclude (and respond to your link comments) by saying virtually no one disputes that “they” in Portland ‘were’ Antifa. The police, mayor, etc. all use that term. The protesters don’t hide it - plenty of pictures out there if you are interested.
Great response. Fair enough right back atcha. Yeah, full on blind spot there. Which is why I really haven't made many (any?) comments on it on this board. Dickwads will say it's because I don't want to admit it or something. Well, that ain't it. Like I said - and really the only thing I've ever said about it here - is that they should clear them out and arrest anyone breaking the law. I do not support destructive behavior. Arrest them all.

stocker08

Reaction score
Your obsession with Portland. Who gives a shit about Portland??

Spoofin cares so much because five people were killed by Antifa while they were trying to overthrow our democratic process in our nation's capital.....Portland.

IT'S A BIG DEAL! January 6th who?

howeda7

Reaction score
You're full of it. In 2016 it was "build that wall" in 2018 it was caravans and in 2020 it was Antifa /BLM. The point is the GOP would have come up with something to gin up their base, real or imagined and you know it. Screaming "racist" at me and making BS accusations doesn't change that.

GFY and put me on ignore.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Antifa, no organzation, basically nothing. No one can say who exactly they are and Spoof is Very concerned.
🤣🤣🤣
If you want to get Spoof a gift, a long week-end in Portland seems appropriate.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'd like to see both Antifa and the Proud Boys/WN movement crushed and driven back in their holes.

MNGopher23

Reaction score

Isn't it ironic that they leave the person's name out when writing an article about this incident? When I read the article last week it included the student's name who wrote the Instagram/Twitter post. Funny enough, he deactivated his Twitter account as well.

If it were reversed roles, social media and the media would have had that officer's name plastered everywhere.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
One anecdote disproves everything else that has happened before it?

Top Bottom