Black lives matter

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve never seen any evidence presented showing what you allege. I have seen it about right wing organizations though. Thou doth present no evidence and protest too much.
As I said, you should really read about what happened in Portland during 2020. From one Google Search.....

GopherJake

Reaction score
As I said, you should really read about what happened in Portland during 2020. From one Google Search.....

You forgot National Enquirer, NewsMax and the Trump legal team.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You forgot National Enquirer, NewsMax and the Trump legal team.
Really? Why be such a tool? I gave you the first 8 (eight) articles I got on a search. Local news and WaPo included. Keep making an ass of yourself. So much better than admitting you were uninformed and wrong

Spoofin

Reaction score
Whats worse?
George Floyd protests in Portland 1 dead.

Trumpers storm the Capitol, 5 dead.

Yea ok..
What a stupid post - even for you. No one was comparing one to the other. Jake said Antifa never burned a building and I responded to that post. Your reply is to say, “yeah but Trump”. Incredible. I’m sure my proving Antifa burned buildings is “shilling for Trump” too. Your obsession with Trump is sad. .

GopherJake

Reaction score
Really? Why be such a tool? I gave you the first 8 (eight) articles I got on a search. Local news and WaPo included. Keep making an ass of yourself. So much better than admitting you were uninformed and wrong
Settle down. I’ll take a look later, but your sources mostly suck. I’m going to watch my boys collect their hardware.

Wally

Reaction score
What a stupid post - even for you. No one was comparing one to the other. Jake said Antifa never burned a building and I responded to that post. Your reply is to say, “yeah but Trump”. Incredible. I’m sure my proving Antifa burned buildings is “shilling for Trump” too. Your obsession with Trump is sad. .
Your obsession with Portland. Who gives a shit about Portland??

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your obsession with Portland. Who gives a shit about Portland??
Hey dumbass.
1. I know why you don’t as it crushes your narrative.
2. The discussion was about Antifa burning buildings. Guess where Antifa has been most active (including the burning of buildings)?
If you don’t give a sh!t about Portland then how about not responding to a discussion about Antifa and Portland with some stupid “yeah but” response.

Wally

Reaction score
Hey dumbass.
1. I know why you don’t as it crushes your narrative.
2. The discussion was about Antifa burning buildings. Guess where Antifa has been most active (including the burning of buildings)?
If you don’t give a sh!t about Portland then how about not responding to a discussion about Antifa and Portland with some stupid “yeah but” response.

Why would I obcess over antifa which is basically only in Portland and Seattle?

If its even a real thing...

Why are you obcessed with them?????

Spoofin

Reaction score

You really are about as bright as a lump of coal.

Wally

Reaction score
In general, i like people who beat up fascists and white supremacists. Sorry if you don't.
😎😎😎😎

John Galt

Reaction score
Because the hate blacks getting uppity. I have heard it from many people. Of course they are careful with how they say it, "most" avoid avert racism. Definitely not all tho. And don't even give me some bs that you don't know what I am talking about.
So apathetic voters, which I’m guessing means people that don’t always vote and are apolitical, decided to vote for someone in charge when the rioting and looting was happening. Tell me more about these people. Did they maybe think things were going to get even worse if Trump wasn’t elected?

howeda7

Reaction score

shorenewsnetwork and the Post Millennial? From the one who whines and moans about which tweets others post? Rich. Hypocrite. Fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
It helped him because it mobilized right leaning law and order types to vote for for him. Without BLM he would have been absolutely crushed in the election, I have no doubt about it based on my conversations with people who voted for him. BLM was probably the thing talked about more than anything, more than Covid.
To be fair, if Floyd/BLM hadn't happened, they'd have come up with a different boogey man to frighten old white people into voting for Trump. Perhaps evil caravans of Others/browns from Venezuela who were about to pour across the border (even though we have a big beautiful wall).

howeda7

Reaction score
I think you underestimate how many generally apathetic people were motivated by BLM riots. I think it brought out people who otherwise wouldn't have voted.
That and "defund the police". Thanks to the morons on the Minneapolis city council.

howeda7

Reaction score

It seems Antifa has been contained to Portland. Thank God! We're safe! Now if someone could just identify them for us. Their leader. Any single member....

Wally

Reaction score
So apathetic voters, which I’m guessing means people that don’t always vote and are apolitical, decided to vote for someone in charge when the rioting and looting was happening. Tell me more about these people. Did they maybe think things were going to get even worse if Trump wasn’t elected?

I don't have a scientific answer for you. But they are people who based on my assessment are intermittent or unlikely voters and BLM riots seemed to motivate them and they were Trump voters. Am I sure, no, but its my experience in my social circle.

Wally

Reaction score
they'd have come up with a different boogey man to frighten old white people

I am mostly talking about middle age white males, 35-55 in my statements on BLM motivating voters. This is based on family members and people at work.

golfing18now

Reaction score
Whats worse?
George Floyd protests in Portland 1 dead.

Trumpers storm the Capitol, 5 dead.

Yea ok..

i think the number killed during the summer riots was in the thirties actually.

Section2

Reaction score
I’ve never seen any evidence presented showing what you allege. I have seen it about right wing organizations though. Thou doth present no evidence and protest too much.
Howie liking this post is just peak Jake and Howie. Wow. Even giving each of your history, your ignorance of what happened is shocking. The bubble is strong.

Spoofin

Reaction score
shorenewsnetwork and the Post Millennial? From the one who whines and moans about which tweets others post? Rich. Hypocrite. Fraud.
Once again Howie, you prove how dishonest you are and that you are the total fraud. As I stated, I grabbed the first 8 stories on a Google search. This also included one from your precious WaPo. Are these stories not true? The shorenewsnetwork story was when Antifa rioted outside the mayor’s house. That has been reported by many sources. Yet you compare my post to the Twitter stories that you post. Ben Shapiro recruiting Antifa, Trump video asking for riots. The list goes on. Dishonest to the core. But please, ignore Antifa, downplay Antifa, it is your thing. Who is their leader?

Spoofin

Reaction score
To be fair, if Floyd/BLM hadn't happened, they'd have come up with a different boogey man to frighten old white people into voting for Trump. Perhaps evil caravans of Others/browns from Venezuela who were about to pour across the border (even though we have a big beautiful wall).
More of Howie “not dismissing Antifa”. More of Howie showing his prejudice. Dishonest to the core.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It seems Antifa has been contained to Portland. Thank God! We're safe! Now if someone could just identify them for us. Their leader. Any single member....
More of Howie “not dismissing Antifa”. Dishonest to the core.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Howie liking this post is just peak Jake and Howie. Wow. Even giving each of your history, your ignorance of what happened is shocking. The bubble is strong.
Howie doesn’t deny or downplay Antifa. He said so. Just more lying from a proven liar.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Can't answer my question I see....

Glad you have your boogieman.
Your question? You asked (after trying to change the conversation yet again to being about Trump) why I am “obsessed about Portland” in a discussion about Antifa. Your question was dumb and ignorant. It didn’t deserve an answer.

The obsession some of you you lefties have on downplaying anything involving Antifa is the height of lunacy. None of the bad guys are on your side! Today’s left.

Top Bottom