Bigten Network in Fort Myers, FL

enge0280

Reaction score
Hello gopherhole. I am a long time reader, first time poster. Anyway, I am in Fort Myers, FL right now for spring training with the Twins, and I am curious if anyone knows how to find bars/restaurants down here that carry the bigten network, if possible.

Thanks!

Hello gopherhole. I am a long time reader, first time poster. Anyway, I am in Fort Myers, FL right now for spring training with the Twins, and I am curious if anyone knows how to find bars/restaurants down here that carry the bigten network, if possible.

Thanks!

are there any buffalo wild wings restaurants down in fort myers? if so, that might be a good bet. would give them a call first to confirm, but i think they have the BTN package in their locations.

are there any buffalo wild wings restaurants down in fort myers? if so, that might be a good bet. would give them a call first to confirm, but i think they have the BTN package in their locations.

And with the number of Big Ten folks that winter in that area, you should be able to find something.

Shoeless Joes, the hotel bar at Crown Plaza has it, just don't eat the Chicken!

Thanks!

in Fort Meyers for spring training with the Twins? Gardy giving you guys the night off to watch the game?

Top Bottom