Biggest Idiot In The World

rivergopher

Reaction score
Hey all new poster here, season ticket holder for 4 years. The person I have the season ticket with decided to have his wedding on 10/3 and for us here we know the significance of this date. But for the two of us it is two fold we grew up in Wisconsin as Gopher fans. We were about the only two in our group of friends growing up that were Gopher fans. Once my football career was over in college I have been to the last 5 Gopher/Wisconsin games as has he and we have been to a total of 15 together. The worst part is his future wife called me and assured me that they were going to work around the schedule exactly a year before on 10/3/2008. I didn't say anything she was the one that called me and informed of this. Well we don't have to be to the church untill 4:00 so I am hoping and praying for a 11:00 start as the wedding is in Hudson. I know that this is what most are hoping it is not at. Anyways I can't wait for tommorow at 1100am when we whup on Syracuse (my dad is out there and says the weater looks great but oh yeah we are in another awful dome),and thanks for letting me vent. Will be watching the game on an Island on Lake Vermillion.

Top Bottom