Biggest game of 2012 season?

I want to echo those that have said the most important game is the first one. But even beyond that the most important games in the season are those first 4. If the team takes care of business and wins a minimum of 3 then it opens up the possibilities of a winning season and a bowl game. If the team struggles and drops 2 or 3 of those early games then all of the sudden you are looking at a major battle just to get to .500 and a lower tier bowl game. The Big Ten is going to be tough just like it always is so getting off to a good start especially when you consider the relatively easy slate of games on tap will be huge next season.

I'm gonna say Northwestern. It's homecoming and the first conference home game sandwiched between road games at Iowa and Wisconsin. They need to win this game. Starting 0-3 in conference is not an option.

Normally I would say Wisky.. Because we need that Axe monkey off our backs. But this is a very valid argument and I agree.

For me, it's Wisconsin.

I know that every game counts the same, but I would trade a loss vs. Western Michigan for a win at Camp Randall.

Iowa is right there too, but we need to get that monkey off our back (like FORMO said).

Top Bottom