Big XII Championship

Goldmember

Reaction score
Rough start for Baylor.

If this keeps up, AND Georgia upsets LSU there’s going to be a CFP crisis!

An 11-1 LSU team is in the playoff with an 11-1 GA team. OK should be cheering for LSU big time.

Georgia winning would be CFP committee's dream. Then they can put two SEC teams in again

Total incompetence by the Baylor coaching staff for letting their QB go in for another series after he was staggering on the field from being hit on a sack. The sideline announce said that several people asked him if he was OK and he said yea.... not exactly appropriate concussion protocol! The ref had to take him out of the game. I know there is some excitement during the game, but the coaches showed a total lack of awareness and concern for the safety of the players.

Total incompetence by the Baylor coaching staff for letting their QB go in for another series after he was staggering on the field from being hit on a sack. The sideline announce said that several people asked him if he was OK and he said yea.... not exactly appropriate concussion protocol! The ref had to take him out of the game. I know there is some excitement during the game, but the coaches showed a total lack of awareness and concern for the safety of the players.

It's not often that an injured player says "yea". He must have been really excited.

No doubt. Anyone with eyes could see the QB staggering off the field on the previous series. The sideline reporter said trainers talked with him, but you can't really consider that an evaluation. Reminiscent of the Gophers - Mich game in 2014.

If Baylor wins this, it is all but guaranteed that Georgia and LSU are in the CFP, regardless what happens in their game. Don't see 7 Baylor jumping over Georgia.

That chick just went amazon on that kid in the Dr. Pepper challenge. Sign her up.

Interesting half time event: A girl, Jaslin, won $100k by throwing more footballs threw a hole than her male competitor.

If Baylor wins this, it is all but guaranteed that Georgia and LSU are in the CFP, regardless what happens in their game. Don't see 7 Baylor jumping over Georgia.

Not with Baylor's only loss to a highly ranked Oklahoma team. The Big XII Champ is in if LSU wins imo.

No way a two-loss GA ends up ranked higher than Baylor. Baylor gets #4 if it wins. Utah loss puts them at #6 right now and they would beat #5 in Okla.

This is played in Texas, right? So why is the crowd almost all wearing Red?

Winner of this game is in. Plus Clemson, Ohio St (no matter win or lose) and winner of the SEC Championship. Better for all if LSU wins. Otherwise you could have a one loss OSU and one loss LSU looking in from the outside. Pac 12 is done, Wisconsin has no chance, and obviously not Virginia.

No way a two-loss GA ends up ranked higher than Baylor. Baylor gets #4 if it wins. Utah loss puts them at #6 right now and they would beat #5 in Okla.
OU would be in for sure. Baylor would not be for sure. Would depend on the score of the SEC champ game.

Baylor ties it up with their 3rd string QB

Good game shaping up, lets go to OT.

This is turning into a heck of a game. I guess I'd rather see Baylor go. Let's get used to new blood in the CFP.

According to 247, we did offer Zeno. 4 Star. He looks like a star in the making.

Really good second half. Heavyweight fight.

Baylor ball on their own 28 inch line.

As we so well know, in the end, with it all on the line, talent wins. And OU was just better.

Baylor is going to be salty when Rhule leaves for the Panthers or the Redskins.

something about him I don’t like, but I can’t put my finger on it

They were talking about Lincoln Riley to the Cowboys too. I wonder if OU might start taking a step back in a not very good conference. We'll see.

Top Bottom