Big Ten Network: 2023 Minnesota Fall Training Camp

hungan1

Reaction score

2023 Minnesota Fall Training Camp | Players & Coaches On What's Different for the Gophers This Year

Big Ten Network, August 8, 2023

If this is already posted, please delete or consolidate it.

Thanks for posting! Great to hear the praise for the Oline! That to me was the biggest question mark. I got the impression from the network broadcasters that they think this is a pretty good and well coached team. “No ceiling to this QB” was an interesting take as well.

Every place the BTN visits is a potential national champion according to their hacks and their softball questions to the coaches are not illuminating.

This is the team PJ wants to play against OSU and Michigan.

I am very excited about where we’re at as a program and about this team! BTN did a nice job highlighting the talent and energy. Let’s Go!

There is no doubt that the Gophers are quietly recruiting OLs well. PJ Fleck is winning recruiting battles in MN, WI, and the Dakotas.

PJ does not wait. He aggressively recruits areas of need. The Offensive Line is the most critical component of the entire offense.

These last two recruiting cycles are a major haul for OLs. They are set for OL development and added depth.

Did I hear Gerry Dinardo of Big Ten Network correctly? The Gophers have 21 OLs!

Gerry Dinardo is always welcomed in Gopher Country.

Every place the BTN visits is a potential national champion according to their hacks and their softball questions to the coaches are not illuminating.
Nope. I caught about 5 mins on Northwestern. They flat out said their line play needs to improve during camp to match what they saw from Nebraska and Minnesota.

Nice try though badger.

Top Bottom