Big Ten Mascots and whether or not I could beat them up (Gophers are quick little burrowers)

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Off Tackle Empire:

Minnesota Golden Gophers (Goldy)— Gophers are quick little burrowers, and the only challenge would be to locate it if there burrows nearby. On a neutral court, however, it might put up a fight, and they got some teeth and claws, but this is a rodent, and not even close to the world’s largest. Zuzu, easy.

1584908105542.png

Go Gophers!!

Technically Purdue's official mascot is the train, not Purdue Pete, which would be even more likely to kick someone's ass.

Though the train and Gopher could end up being draws. I mean, you could just not stand on the rails for the train. Maybe eventually you could throw enough rocks at it to hurt it or it would run out of fuel, but you'd have no ligitimate way to beat it, so likely draw. With a Gopher, you'd have to actually make contact with it. As fast as they are and as much as they try to avoid people, I think it be a festival of missed kicks and stomps until you collapsed of exhaustion. Otherwise I agree with her list, except the Scarlet Knight would be far left in my book.

Remember the older versions of Goldy? He was much skinnier, before the current "ripped" version. Also, the Nebraska mascot from above is very disturbing to look at. It is a man or a child?

Remember the older versions of Goldy? He was much skinnier, before the current "ripped" version. Also, the Nebraska mascot from above is very disturbing to look at. It is a man or a child?
1584991897060.png

Top Bottom