Big Ten has 4 teams in Top 10 for first time since 1960

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per ESPN:

The Big Ten has four teams in the top 10 of The Associated Press college football poll during the regular season for the first time since 1960, and No. 24 Western Michigan is ranked for the first time in school history.

No. 8 wisconsin and No. 10 Nebraska joined No. 2 Ohio State and No. 4 Michigan in the first 10 of the AP Top 25 released Monday. The poll release was delayed one day because two FBS games were postponed until Sunday due to Hurricane Matthew.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...-4-big-ten-teams-associated-press-top-25-poll

Go Gophers!!

I have a hard time believing that Nebraska is a top 10 team, but we won't know until they play @ Wisconsin on 10/29 since they get the Indiana special (Hoosiers and Boilers) the next couple of weeks. Their once-impressive win over Oregon is looking worse and worse as the Ducks are just not a good football team.

How many of those 4 will lose their bowl game?. I would have no problem watching wisky or neb get pummeled in their bowl games even if it makes the B1G look weaker.

How many of those 4 will lose their bowl game?. I would have no problem watching wisky or neb get pummeled in their bowl games even if it makes the B1G look weaker.
Didn't nebby and wisky beat the city of Los Angeles in thier bowl games last year?

I have a hard time believing that Nebraska is a top 10 team, but we won't know until they play @ Wisconsin on 10/29 since they get the Indiana special (Hoosiers and Boilers) the next couple of weeks. Their once-impressive win over Oregon is looking worse and worse as the Ducks are just not a good football team.
They are probably a little overrated but there are only like 11 unbeatens left.

polls like to reward P5 unbeatens

Top Bottom