Big day for Eric Decker

Lincoln gopher

Reaction score
Decker led the Bronco's with 5 catches for 113 yards and 2 touchdowns. He did lose a fumble.

Sweet! It seems like it took him some extra time to adjust and fully recoup from his foot issue. But, now in year two he appears to be showing Denver fans what we knew all along...

Decker has the perfect set of attributes to be really successful in these pass happy offenses that are currently in vogue in the NFL. He's not a straight-line burner, but he has really great quicks, great hands, and is really strong. I see him as a faster version of Anquan Bolden. Could be a Pro Bowl guy if he stays healthy.

Anyone have a link to his highlights from yesterday?

Orton loves Decker. Brandon Lloyd was worthless in the league for about a decade and Orton turned him into a star (at least as far as fantasy football players are concerned). Decker's got a chance to put up some real nice numbers this year.

Thanks. I am going to go out of my way to watch more Broncos action when I am sitting around the couch on Sundays. Wish I would have remembered to watch yesterday.

Top Bottom