Big 10 single game tickets

dlw4gophers

Reaction score
What am I missing here. They are not putting Big ten single game tickets on sale until Sept. 12th. Why so late?

What am I missing here. They are not putting Big ten single game tickets on sale until Sept. 12th. Why so late?

My guess? It is designed to give Aspire as much time as possible to sell season tickets.

In the meantime, check the Gopher Ticket Exchange link under Message Boards on the top of this page.

I called the UNLV ticket office and they will start selling the Gopher game tickets on 7/30.

I don't really like giving some of my money to stubhub, ticketking. or street scalpers. I will be looking on the ticket exchange site or waiting until the U puts the single game big ten tickets up for sale.

Do you know when the non-conference single game tickets go on sale? I'm looking to get a bunch for the Syracuse game.

My guess? It is designed to give Aspire as much time as possible to sell season tickets.

This is not a good idea.

Do you know when the non-conference single game tickets go on sale? I'm looking to get a bunch for the Syracuse game.

This is a GOOD idea. Season tix is what it is all about.

On Sale Dates
Non-Conference Single Game Tickets: August 8
Big Ten Conference Single Game Tickets: September 12

Both are a month before the first game. Plenty of time.

Top Bottom