Biden's border disaster

kg21

Reaction score
So are we being inhumane sending them back? Can any liberal answer?

Wally

Reaction score
So, after months of stories about the Southern border, all your discussions about it on here, and now the Biden Administration saying they aren’t letting these folks in - you aren’t sure the criteria is any different? Such a good faith honest argument Wally. Oh, and since you know you are cornered - why not bring Trump into too. What a tool.
God damn you are sensitive. Lighten up

I just want facts.

Wally

Reaction score
So are we being inhumane sending them back? Can any liberal answer?
Yes, we are.
We can't take everyone. We can take more than shithead wanted.

kg21

Reaction score
Yes, we are.
We can't take everyone. We can take more than shithead wanted.
Are you going after the administration for this, or silence as usual? Put your Trump Rage hat on, and let loose.

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's quite interesting that when it is Latin based persons crossing the southern border, the Democrats were sympathetic, but when it is Haitian (black) persons crossing the border, the dems have to send them back. All of a sudden we can't let them cross over. Why do you suppose Haitians are so hated?

kg21

Reaction score
It's quite interesting that when it is Latin based persons crossing the southern border, the Democrats were sympathetic, but when it is Haitian (black) persons crossing the border, the dems have to send them back. All of a sudden we can't let them cross over. Why do you suppose Haitians are so hated?
I am very disappointed in the liberals here. They show love and compassion, right? Unity and equality, right?

Isn't it racist to not let them in? I don't have CRT training tomorrow. My next one is on Wednesday. I will try to get an answer and report back.

Wally

Reaction score
Are you going after the administration for this, or silence as usual? Put your Trump Rage hat on, and let loose.
After them for what?
Immigration is not an issue I vote on or really focus on. Is that allowed?

I see lots of places need workers, so for the sake of our economy we need more immigrants. I am not scared of Mexicans or Jews replacing me. You do you.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
There is no southern border anymore - so what does that mean? Ultimately it means no country - that is the ideological goal behind this. In order to have no borders/one world, patriotism, love of country, the pillars & foundation of the nation must be erased. America cannot exist.

No mean tweets tho.

Wally

Reaction score
I am very disappointed in the liberals here. They show love and compassion, right? Unity and equality, right?

Isn't it racist to not let them in? I don't have CRT training tomorrow. My next one is on Wednesday. I will try to get an answer and report back.

I would rather give a hard working Mexican a job than a pos lazy merican. Guess I'm a bad liberal.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
For the IDIOTS in the MEDIA suggesting that Texas law enforcement is using “whips” on illegals while mounted on horses…those are ”reins” used to direct the horse…not to whip anyone.

Only a moron would think these are whips, which explains a lot about our media types.

Pictured below is law enforcement GRABBING, not whipping, an illegal. But this picture was used in an NBC News story to suggest that illegals, especially black Haitian illegals, were being whipped.

538860B0-2E01-4B4D-81E1-D0C5578C2BA3.jpeg

bga1

Reaction score
I would rather give a hard working Mexican a job than a pos lazy merican. Guess I'm a bad liberal.
Might be time to cut off welfare- eh Wally? That's the plan that creates the lazy Americans. Another gift of leftist big government. I agree that for the most part, the Hispanic workers are hard working. They grew up knowing that it was work or starve. Here, people grow up expecting a check in the mailbox.

Let's bring in Hispanics. Legally. Through a wide gate using a thorough immigration system that is based on need. Let's cut off welfare to the lazy Americans. Let's close the border to illegal crossings and give legitimacy to those who come here legally. Perhaps if we were not chasing illegals around, because they don't come, we would have more time and resources to correct our legal immigration process- which stinks.

Wally

Reaction score
Might be time to cut off welfare- eh Wally? That's the plan that creates the lazy Americans. Another gift of leftist big government. I agree that for the most part, the Hispanic workers are hard working. They grew up knowing that it was work or starve. Here, people grow up expecting a check in the mailbox.

Let's bring in Hispanics. Legally. Through a wide gate using a thorough immigration system that is based on need. Let's cut off welfare to the lazy Americans. Let's close the border to illegal crossings and give legitimacy to those who come here legally. Perhaps if we were not chasing illegals around, because they don't come, we would have more time and resources to correct our legal immigration process- which stinks.
No party wants to cut off illegals.

Trump had the house and Senate. He could have made it next to impossible for illegals to work in the US, he didn't. That is the only realistic way to stop illegal immigration. If there are jobs for them, they will come. Its basic supply and demand.

balds

Reaction score
I’m shocked the MSM is even getting on Biden’s ass. It’s about damn time
Are they?

Star Tribune today, only mention is on page 3 with the headline "More Migrants Returned to Haiti".

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
VP Harris is horrified at the way illegals are being treated. She’d rather roll out the red carpet.

Top Bottom