Biden's border disaster

Wally

Reaction score
MN does the same thing. I believe they set your ballot aside until its verified or something like that.
Go work the polls if you're so paranoid.

Actually you should probably stay in your house, you might be involuntarily committed if anyone hears you.

Angry

Reaction score
MN does the same thing. I believe they set your ballot aside until its verified or something like that.
Go work the polls if you're so paranoid.

Actually you should probably stay in your house, you might be involuntarily committed if anyone hears you.
Yeah go work for the polls if you don’t like cheating. Lol 😆

howeda7

Reaction score
You have to register dummy.
In Beeg world millions of them spend years hiding from the authorities at all costs but risk it all to cast a meaningless illegal vote. Tucker told him so.

howeda7

Reaction score
They are sending thousands back. But the right will freak out regardless and now the left is freaking out that they're being inhumane sending them back. Another no win situation. Just get it under control.

Spoofin

Reaction score
They are sending thousands back. But the right will freak out regardless and now the left is freaking out that they're being inhumane sending them back. Another no win situation. Just get it under control.
Why do we allow Mexican's and not allow Cubans or Haitians?

bga1

Reaction score
In Beeg world millions of them spend years hiding from the authorities at all costs but risk it all to cast a meaningless illegal vote. Tucker told him so.
Hide? Why would they have to hide? In many states they have it better than citizens. They are a protected class for the woke crowd. FYI - I haven't watched any cable news show this year. Yes I have read some of the things Tucker has said and I usually agree- but I am not a sheep like you, who waits for CNN's daily talking points. So stop projecting. You will still be dishonest, because it is who you are but at least do something right.

Wally

Reaction score
Why do we allow Mexican's and not allow Cubans or Haitians?

Give us some proof that this is the case.

Those under the Bridge were mostly Haitians. Nothing I have seen has said they are treated differently. I would assume they are sending Mexicans back also.

kg21

Reaction score

Those under the Bridge were mostly Haitians. Nothing I have seen has said they are treated differently. I would assume they are sending Mexicans back also.
the redheaded step child said today in her press conference that they are being sent back. I know, I know, that really means they are staying, but you are kind of in a box here.

Spoofin

Reaction score

You haven't seen proof that we have been allowing Mexicans into America at this point? How can we possibly have a conversation if that is going to be your response? Have a great day Wally.

kg21

Reaction score
Why do they let the redhead just lie and lie and lie and lie?

It's almost boring. She says whatever she wants, has the questions ahead of time, and just rambles about anything other than the actual question.

BORING! Why even have the pressers?

kg21

Reaction score
They don't need vaccination status because they aren't planning to stay here.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

bga1

Reaction score
Why do they let the redhead just lie and lie and lie and lie?

It's almost boring. She says whatever she wants, has the questions ahead of time, and just rambles about anything other than the actual question.

BORING! Why even have the pressers?
"They" are the media. They are on the same team as the red headed step child who lies daily to us. State run media. There are countless days where you can put together a video where they all use the same phrases to describe a situation- verbatum. They are getting talking points. It's shameful, but real.

Section2

Reaction score
I guess if you guys are talking about this, that means you really don’t care about CRT or Afghanistan. Just the latest outrage over absolutely nothing. Right Howie?

kg21

Reaction score
When Trump sent them back or wouldn't let them in, he was inhumane and mean-spirited.

It's just amazing the change of hearts and the silence.

Wally

Reaction score
You haven't seen proof that we have been allowing Mexicans into America at this point? How can we possibly have a conversation if that is going to be your response? Have a great day Wally.
Proof that whatever condition for Haitians to get in is different than that for Mexicans. I am not denying people are being let in, I am just wondering if the criteria is different for different countries. You implied it is. I guess that's a rediculous question.🤷🏼‍♂️

If there is different conditions, I think Trump would approve, isn't Haiti a shithole country? 🤣

TRF Guy

Reaction score
When Trump sent them back or wouldn't let them in, he was inhumane and mean-spirited.

It's just amazing the change of hearts and the silence.
Yet some can’t see it. Unbelievable

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score
Proof that whatever condition for Haitians to get in is different than that for Mexicans. I am not denying people are being let in, I am just wondering if the criteria is different for different countries. You implied it is. I guess that's a rediculous question.🤷🏼‍♂️

If there is different conditions, I think Trump would approve, isn't Haiti a shithole country? 🤣
Yes it is

Spoofin

Reaction score

So, after months of stories about the Southern border, all your discussions about it on here, and now the Biden Administration saying they aren’t letting these folks in - you aren’t sure the criteria is any different? Such a good faith honest argument Wally. Oh, and since you know you are cornered - why not bring Trump into too. What a tool.

Wehatebadgers

Reaction score

You’re a dem obviously and must be pro Union. I’m in a union and love it. So how the fck!! Can a bunch of illegal immigrants crossing the border be good for the American worker?

Top Bottom