Biden's border disaster

TRF Guy

Reaction score
I guess you think we should revoke the citizenship and deport Americans who won't get vaccinated then because you are so scared of Covid.
Say what? Just close the damn border much like the Canadien border. Makes no sense what’s going on at the southern border. None

Wally

Reaction score
Say what? Just close the damn border much like the Canadien border. Makes no sense what’s going on at the southern border. None
Why would you want the Canadian border closed???

scools12

Reaction score
We heard DHS Secretary Mayorkas tell immigrants fleeing the Cuban communist regime not to come here as they won’t be let in. However, if those same Cuban immigrants head over to the southern border they can walk right in.

Another example of the Biden Administration’s sheer brilliance.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump closed the boarder and we had no shortages of meth or heroin.
Just more overdoses because the harder you clamp down on the boarder the more lucrative you make the fentanyl trade. I could literally carry 200,000 doses of fentanyl in my pocket, worth a huge amount of money yet can be produced in a lab for literally a few tens of dollars. You think you can stop capitalism with a wall? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Isn’t it great that illegals are treated so much better by the Biden Administration?
1E4E8390-CD59-41C5-85FB-29EB5B6756F9.jpeg
AOC must be balling her eyes out.

bga1

Reaction score
People in cages..... where's the media? Unlike a few years ago when the used Obama era photos- these are up to date. 40% are testing positive for Covid. Laredo is refusing to take the busloads because of it.

Wally

Reaction score
People in cages..... where's the media? Unlike a few years ago when the used Obama era photos- these are up to date. 40% are testing positive for Covid. Laredo is refusing to take the busloads because of it.
Do you have any room in your garage?
PM me your address so I can tell the bus driver.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
President's Oath of Office: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Article 4 Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution: The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature, or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.

Biden is purposely ignoring the Constitution and his oath of office. That old lying demented phuck needs to be impeached now.

bga1

Reaction score
Biden Derangement Syndrome
Who cares about Biden? He's nothing- he is not in charge. It's the administration that operates under his name that is of great concern.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Who cares about Biden? He's nothing- he is not in charge. It's the administration that operates under his name that is of great concern.
You’ve started like a billion threads with Biden’s name in the title. I think there may be more than one person with dementia worth talking about here.

Wally

Reaction score
Biden Handler Derangement Syndrome

bga1

Reaction score
MSM is conveniently not reporting on the border. If this was Trump in the WH it would lead every newscast
And it did...with the people in cages. Which, we have many more of today.

This is yet another indicator of the corrupt media.

Wally

Reaction score
And it did...with the people in cages. Which, we have many more of today.

This is yet another indicator of the corrupt media.
You are correct, Biden needs to release them in red states ASAP!!!

Top Bottom