Biden's border disaster

bga1

Reaction score
You cannot as a nation support both open borders and a big safety net program. It is fiscally unsustainable. Long term any country that does, will end in failure. No other country I know of is allowing this to happen.
Legal immigration is terrific. Unlawful, illegal immigration is ruinous. The Biden administration is purposefully ripping this nation apart. The radicals among them are working towards globalism and away from American greatness. For global governance to occur America must first fall. That's their goal. Strategies include breaking us fiscally, global warming wealth redistribution, stirring racial division and running operations like the Covid event.
As we saw during Covid lockdowns, big corps (global) soared while main street small businesses got hammered.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You cannot as a nation support both open borders and a big safety net program. It is fiscally unsustainable. Long term any country that does, will end in failure. No other country I know of is allowing this to happen.
Legal immigration is terrific. Unlawful, illegal immigration is ruinous. The Biden administration is purposefully ripping this nation apart. The radicals among them are working towards globalism and away from American greatness. For global governance to occur America must first fall. That's their goal. Strategies include breaking us fiscally, global warming wealth redistribution, stirring racial division and running operations like the Covid event.
As we saw during Covid lockdowns, big corps (global) soared while main street small businesses got hammered.

Wait! There is no border crisis - it is just a situation. It's cyclical. Kamala is on the case. Things aren't so bad. BCP have reduced numbers in their custody. I have read it all here. On the bright side, Joe is taking a strong stance on illegal imigration now..... from Cuba.

Angry

Reaction score
When I brought up the possibility of some Dems working with the CCP last year. A lot of responses were “no way.” Now it’s looking more and more likely.
Throughout human history the majority of people have chosen an authoritarian government over a representative government. This swing towards global authoritarian government shouldn’t come as a surprise. There’re many useful idiots out in the world, including many on this board.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Congressman Cueller of Texas is now asking Biden to get the border under control. Oh and he’s a Democrat. Border agents are getting infected with Covid because of it basically being open. It’s absolutely ridiculous what’s going on down there

Section2

Reaction score
Congressman Cueller of Texas is now asking Biden to get the border under control. Oh and he’s a Democrat. Border agents are getting infected with Covid because of it basically being open. It’s absolutely ridiculous what’s going on down there
The virus knows when lefties are engaging in moral causes and chooses not to spread. I find your claim dubious.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How do the border agents get infected If the border is open?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’d love to understand why you are fighting so hard against the idea that those entering our Country from Mexico are helping to spread COVID in the US.
How close do you have to get to someone in order to catch Covid?
If people are just flooding in, how are the border agents catching it? I’m not fighting the idea illegals are spreading disease, but let’s have the claim make sense.
The border guards should be vaxxed, by the way, if they work with a known infected population. If there job is to capture and return people with disease, and they aren’t taking precautions against spread, that is silly.
Illegal immigration is a problem, but not so large the claims don’t deserve an ounce of scrutiny. No problem is.

bga1

Reaction score
How close do you have to get to someone in order to catch Covid?
If people are just flooding in, how are the border agents catching it? I’m not fighting the idea illegals are spreading disease, but let’s have the claim make sense.
The border guards should be vaxxed, by the way, if they work with a known infected population. If there job is to capture and return people with disease, and they aren’t taking precautions against spread, that is silly.
Illegal immigration is a problem, but not so large the claims don’t deserve an ounce of scrutiny. No problem is.
We may see 2 million illegals get in this year and perhaps 2 million more apprehended at the border.
So yes- they are flooding in, some caught some not. But you don't think this is a danger to border agents. Meanwhile you are VERY concerned about the Capitol Police who had to manage of peaceful protest of American citizens. Odd.

Hey though, I saw progress at the end there, you said problems deserve scrutiny. Good. Let's audit the elections with transparency. Not to change the result but to resolve the problem for the future.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
We may see 2 million illegals get in this year and perhaps 2 million more apprehended at the border.
So yes- they are flooding in, some caught some not. But you don't think this is a danger to border agents. Meanwhile you are VERY concerned about the Capitol Police who had to manage of peaceful protest of American citizens. Odd.

Hey though, I saw progress at the end there, you said problems deserve scrutiny. Good. Let's audit the elections with transparency. Not to change the result but to resolve the problem for the future.
By what method do the agents get Covid from the illegals?

balds

Reaction score
By what method do the agents get Covid from the illegals?
I'm guessing the apprehending, processing, housing, supervision, etc. of illegal immigrants involves some form of close contact.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'm guessing the apprehending, processing, housing, supervision, etc. of illegal immigrants involves some form of close contact.
That means they are being caught, as they should be.
The assertion was "Border agents are getting infected with Covid because of it basically being open. "

Spoofin

Reaction score
That means they are being caught, as they should be.
And then many are released....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And then many are released....
yes, I read that exact article yesterday. That is messed up. But it doesn't give the border agents MORE Covid. I give up.

bga1

Reaction score
yes, I read that exact article yesterday. That is messed up. But it doesn't give the border agents MORE Covid. I give up.
Seriously? If you run across 50,000 people, have to deal with them and release them, it doesn't give you more exposure to Covid than if you run across 1,000 people? Wouldn't the exposure and infection from an infectuous disease relate directly to the number of infected people you run across?If not, alert the CDC and the Biden administration! I'm all in! We will never social distance again!!

Look for me, I don't give a flyin' rip about Covid exposure since everyone has been exposed thousands of times at this point. The point is how hypocritical it is for the administration to mask kids in school this coming year while allowing open borders with untold numbers of infected people rolling in, exposing border guards and our general population. Makes no sense. I can see why you give up- you are not thinking logically.

TRF Guy

Reaction score
Seriously? If you run across 50,000 people, have to deal with them and release them, it doesn't give you more exposure to Covid than if you run across 1,000 people? Wouldn't the exposure and infection from an infectuous disease relate directly to the number of infected people you run across?If not, alert the CDC and the Biden administration! I'm all in! We will never social distance again!!

Look for me, I don't give a flyin' rip about Covid exposure since everyone has been exposed thousands of times at this point. The point is how hypocritical it is for the administration to mask kids in school this coming year while allowing open borders with untold numbers of infected people rolling in, exposing border guards and our general population. Makes no sense. I can see why you give up- you are not thinking logically.
Some folks are just a few sandwiches short of a picnic basket

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

You are actually making my point. Covid exposure is the least of the problems with illegal immigration. We will have Covid whether or not we have that additional problem.

stocker08

Reaction score
Anyone complaining about covid exposure due to the 50k illegal immigrants is a total shill. Mostly because you people have been the ones downplaying covid since the beginning.

Regardless. The border is a huge mess. Easily Biden's biggest failure through six months. Needs to get working on something quick.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Disagree. The point is not the hypocrisy of the 1% elites. The point is that they don't believe any of this Covid nonsense. Once you accept this as your baseline, it makes perfect sense.

Gavin Newsom announcing mask mandates for children, while his own children go to basketball camp mask-less is not hypocrisy. Newsom obviously has no concerns about his son getting Covid, or transmitting it to others. If he did, he wouldn't allow his kid to be at camp mask-less. The reason he pulled his son from the camp is not because of Covid fears, but because he got caught...again.

Newsom pulls son from summer camp following maskless photos

Joe Biden announced a nationwide mask mandate for those indoors, then went to Pennsylvania to an event with no one wearing masks, and no social distancing. Would a man his age (or anyone else in attendance), obviously in poor health, who's genuinely concerned about Covid risk his life for this event? Obviously not. Again, when you accept that these 1% elites don't believe any of the fear they're pushing on everyone else, then it all make perfect sense.

biden-in-PA-masks-July-28th-2021-1024x580.jpg

LesBolstad

Reaction score
There's no good reason to believe the government with the border allowed to be wide open and Covid infected aliens entering by the 1000's. #Resist

bga1

Reaction score
Disagree. The point is not the hypocrisy of the 1% elites. The point is that they don't believe any of this Covid nonsense. Once you accept this as your baseline, it makes perfect sense.

Gavin Newsom announcing mask mandates for children, while his own children go to basketball camp mask-less is not hypocrisy. Newsom obviously has no concerns about his son getting Covid, or transmitting it to others. If he did, he wouldn't allow his kid to be at camp mask-less. The reason he pulled his son from the camp is not because of Covid fears, but because he got caught...again.

Newsom pulls son from summer camp following maskless photos

Joe Biden announced a nationwide mask mandate for those indoors, then went to Pennsylvania to an event with no one wearing masks, and no social distancing. Would a man his age (or anyone else in attendance), obviously in poor health, who's genuinely concerned about Covid risk his life for this event? Obviously not. Again, when you accept that these 1% elites don't believe any of the fear they're pushing on everyone else, then it all make perfect sense.

View attachment 13485
I 100% agree with you that they don't believe in what they are selling. The fake narratives are actually what ends up exposing their hypocrisy. They don't believe it, but they tell us to do it....that which they don't impose on themselves, except for propaganda sake.

bga1

Reaction score
You are actually making my point. Covid exposure is the least of the problems with illegal immigration. We will have Covid whether or not we have that additional problem.
I totally agree with you. Covid is among the least of our problems as a nation. The border simply exposes their hypocrisy yet again. Thank you! Illegal immigration is a total disaster. As I have said- you cannot have a big safety net society and open borders and survive it long term. Yet the Dems propose and are legislating both at one time. There is only one answer to this: They simply do not want American power to survive long term. American sovereignty must die for globalists to accomplish their dreams.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Of course we will have COVID whether or not we have this problem. Just like every other Country in the World. Has anyone said we wouldn't have COVID if no one came across the border? The point is that this is almost certainly making it worse. These folks come into contact with border control. They come into contact with others after they are released. This is pretty simple and your verbal gymnasitcs isn't going to change that.

Wally

Reaction score
Legal immigration is terrific. Unlawful, illegal immigration is ruinous.

The illegals don't get a big safety net. So your logic collapses.

Top Bottom