Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

howeda7

Reaction score
The poll whisperer has spoken. This is a bad poll.
Not obsessed. A victim.

FYI-RCP doesn't do its own polls moron. They do decide who's in the average and are decidedly not Leftist. But KGF probably thinks they are for including anyone BESIDES Tarflagger and Rasmussen.

howeda7

Reaction score
howie said he was sure that Biden would be polling even by Sept 20th. If he isn’t, it’s not howie’s fault. It‘s the people answering the polls. They don’t watch enough CNN to be ‘in the know’.
He probably won't make it by the 20th. But it's moved from 4.9 to 4.1. I guess that makes it a sad day in the KGF House. Let's have some cartoons to cheer us up.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
He probably won't make it by the 20th. But it's moved from 4.9 to 4.1. I guess that makes it a sad day in the KGF House. Let's have some cartoons to cheer us up.
Or we could have a tweet from a leftist hack, like Aaron Rupar or CNN “fact-checker” Daniel Dale? They’re so good, right howie?

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
So terrible, you guys are suffering unbearably...
🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score
You dislike Biden, right? Yet you always have his back. How's it going today, bit?
I don't like him, I would never donate to his campaign, he is fine, boring and not openly grifting or subverting our democracy. Baby steps.

He got us out of Afghanistan, huge win there. The rest is tbd as to how i feel about it.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Are you choking? Press your Life Alert button.

His approval is the same today as it was September 3rd. But continue to refresh RCP every 5 minutes!
Did you notice that his disapproval is above 50% for the first time?

There’s a difference between poll variances and trends. The disapproval trend continues to go up. It appears that we’re starting to see where his base is at, but with the job he’s doing, I expect that the gap between approval and disapproval will continue to widen.

For a guy that constantly told us how Trump was polling, you don’t seem very enthusiastic to hear about how Biden is polling. lick lick.

Spoofin

Reaction score

There’s a difference between poll variances and trends. The disapproval trend continues to go up. It appears that we’re starting to see where his base is at, but with the job he’s doing, I expect that the gap between approval and disapproval will continue to widen.

For a guy that constantly told us how Trump was polling, you don’t seem very enthusiastic to hear about how Biden is polling. lick lick.
Most people think for themselves and some believe what they are told to. The former explains these polls and the latter explains why they surprise Howie.

howeda7

Reaction score
Most people think for themselves and some believe what they are told to. The former explains these polls and the latter explains why they surprise Howie.
So obsessed...:rolleyes:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

That's the issue for Biden, is that there is no "base". There's no such thing as a big Joe Biden fan. Only tribal zombies.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
That's the issue for Biden, is that there is no "base". There's no such thing as a big Joe Biden fan. Only tribal zombies.
Just went to dinner with one. It’s funny how conservatives are the ones that have to be careful what they say or risk a lefty losing it on a long time froend.

She literally said the media won’t report on good things that a president does. 😂🤣😂🤣

I so badly wanted to say “what good thing would that be?”, but I didn’t want to and thought it best to leave on a high note. My wife took issue with that interpretation though…passively.

Top Bottom