Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
My bad. Pre-1865 Black Americans had tremendous trust in the US government. Things were great back then. Lmao.

No, things were definitely hard. Hard for everyone. Europeans trusted their government's so little that they sailed across the ocean in wooden ships, starving to death, and sick with disease, to a land where nothing existed except wilderness, then fought a war to divorce themselves from the government, wrote a document that specified our rights were inherant, not government given, and then listed all the things the new government could never stop us from doing. Clearly Black people did not lay claim to government mistrust. There has always been plenty to go around.

Wally

Reaction score

Find how many doses of Ivermectin Africa uses a year and I might believe it. Until then its pure speculation.

Also, The same thing was said about the other drug Trump pushed, forgot the name. Which one is right?

I am totally open to the possibility, but I haven't seen definitive data yet.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Find how many doses of Ivermectin Africa uses a year and I might believe it. Until then its pure speculation.

Also, The same thing was said about the other drug Trump pushed, forgot the name. Which one is right?

I am totally open to the possibility, but I haven't seen definitive data yet.

There are plenty of studies & data to show it works. There are also studies that show it doesn't work. Being perfectly fair, you'd say it's inconclusive pending further studies.

What we do know, is that both Iverectin & Hydroxychloroquine are so inexpensive that you don't need insurance to pay for them, and are safe for humans after having been in use for over 60 years, with billions of doses distributed to humans.

What we don't know, is why these safe, cheap, abundant drugs would be banned by the WHO, and why US doctors would be pressured into not prescribing them? If Covid is such an emergency that the POTUS can rule by decree mandating vaccines in the workplace....if it's such an emergency that we shut down churches and schools...why wouldn't we let patients try these possibly life saving drugs, under the supervision of their doctors?

Wally

Reaction score
There are plenty of studies & data to show it works. There are also studies that show it doesn't work. Being perfectly fair, you'd say it's inconclusive pending further studies.

What we do know, is that both Iverectin & Hydroxychloroquine are so inexpensive that you don't need insurance to pay for them, and are safe for humans after having been in use for over 60 years, with billions of doses distributed to humans.

What we don't know, is why these safe, cheap, abundant drugs would be banned by the WHO, and why US doctors would be pressured into not prescribing them? If Covid is such an emergency that the POTUS can rule by decree mandating vaccines in the workplace....if it's such an emergency that we shut down churches and schools...why wouldn't we let patients try these possibly life saving drugs, under the supervision of their doctors?
Your dr can prescribe them. Some do.

golfing18now

Reaction score
Your dr can prescribe them. Some do.

I was prescribed a pretty healthy dose of ivermectin by my doctor last month.

I did not detect a horse or cow smell at the pharmacy where I picked them up.

Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
“Just a bad week”…more like a bad 7 months. Only the media can save this idiot from people seeing the truth.

Cue the ‘But Trump’ posts.

View attachment 14173

Joe Biden has a 97 percent job approval rating​

At least when welfare recipients in Baltimore, Chicago and Atlanta are polled....................................

Spoofin

Reaction score

At least when welfare recipients in Baltimore, Chicago and Atlanta are polled....................................
No worries. We have someone on here that always tells us which polls are good and which are not. It makes it easy and everything makes sense then.

Wally

Reaction score

#notracist
🙄🙄🙄

golfing18now

Reaction score
Time for you to shut your always ill-informed pie hole now.
CRG is actually not wrong in his prior post. In my case, I did run into resistance from a couple pharmacies that wouldn’t fill the script if it was intended for COVID. A few others were “out” which may have been due to other patient usage. I don’t know. My doctor warned me about this and even mentioned to my wife we could state we were just in Mexico and needed Ivermectin for parasites. It was very bizarre but I wasn’t in a place where I was going to do a long case study. I just wanted to feel better.

GopherJake

Reaction score
CRG is actually not wrong in his prior post. In my case, I did run into resistance from a couple pharmacies that wouldn’t fill the script if it was intended for COVID. A few others were “out” which may have been due to other patient usage. I don’t know. My doctor warned me about this and even mentioned to my wife we could state we were just in Mexico and needed Ivermectin for parasites. It was very bizarre but I wasn’t in a place where I was going to do a long case study. I just wanted to feel better.
I guess I don't know the rules for pharmacies. This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry tries to return a shirt (I think) to the clothing store. They ask the reason and he says "for spite." The clerk then says, "we don't allow returns for spite." So Jerry says, "well, then I just don't like it" or something like that. And they say, "oh no, sir, I'm sorry, you already said 'spite'."

Do they have that discretion? Were you actually turned down? And they asked you what it was being used for?

golfing18now

Reaction score
I guess I don't know the rules for pharmacies. This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry tries to return a shirt (I think) to the clothing store. They ask the reason and he says "for spite." The clerk then says, "we don't allow returns for spite." So Jerry says, "well, then I just don't like it" or something like that. And they say, "oh no, sir, I'm sorry, you already said 'spite'."

Do they have that discretion? Were you actually turned down? And they asked you what it was being used for?
I had no idea a pharmacist had that authority either. The local Coborns would not fill it for COVID. He was very clear. At least two others asked what it was being used for including the place that filled it. It was also difficult to find one that had it in stock (supposedly). We probably needed to make five or six calls between the two times I had it filled. Maybe a true supply/demand issue but my doctor had clearly run into resistance with other patients too.

golfing18now

Reaction score
One more thing worth mentioning. My wife works in a hospital and has treated hundreds of COVID patients. The doctor I am referring to is a coworker of hers so I am sure we got a little less filtered information and opinions from him as a result. #NurseSpousePrivilege

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Ethically, pharmacists should fill the prescription or defer to another pharmacist in the same pharmacy that will. State law may compel pharmacists to act in the patient’s interest, if the issue has been addressed in state law. That may mean filling the script or denying it if it is a controlled substance that may harm the patient.

I don’t see how this is any of the pharmacist’s business. The doctor prescribes it and the pharmacist should just fill it. The patient should have no need to explain its use.

Wally

Reaction score
I had no idea a pharmacist had that authority either. The local Coborns would not fill it for COVID. He was very clear. At least two others asked what it was being used for including the place that filled it. It was also difficult to find one that had it in stock (supposedly). We probably needed to make five or six calls between the two times I had it filled. Maybe a true supply/demand issue but my doctor had clearly run into resistance with other patients too.
Another reason you should be free to go to the pharmacy and buy ANY drug you want, why are you not allowed to treat yourself as you see fit? Free country?

howeda7

Reaction score
Constantly refreshing RCP. A thrill going up your leg every time it drops 0.1%. It must be very exciting and not at all pathetic.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Constantly refreshing RCP. A thrill going up your leg every time it drops 0.1%. It must be very exciting and not at all pathetic.
Polls no longer matter. Fraud.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yeah, you never liked polls when Trump was President. 😂🤣😂🤣

But congrats, you didn’t ‘but Trump’ in your post.

BTW, it was a .3% drop from the previous day.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Biden Approve Rating v. Trump, Obama, & Bush Jr

Biden = Green
----------------------------------------
Trump, Obama, & Bush = Black
1631678048097.png

Top Bottom