Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
I heard Dementia's approval ratings at CNN dropped to an all-time low of 99%.
Voter fraud is a huge operation. Sometimes we leak lower approval ratings just to throw everybody off of our trail. By mid 2022 we’ll have it back up to 100%

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I will, I think minorities are even dumber if they don't get the vax because Covid kills more minorities.

You support segregating Black people like they're doing in NYC, where over 70% of Black people can't work, attend school, go to the supermarket, ride the bus, visit a library, etc. due to their non-vaccinated status. But, you've decided it's for their own good. With friends like you, who needs the KKK?

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No, their risk from Covid is much higher. That's reality.

I would say the same about any other group who has elevated risk factors, old, obese, ect ect.

It's actually not race, it's obesity, but the end result is the same. If there's one thing a person can do to ensure they don't get seriously sick or, die from Covid, it's to lose weight. Far more effective (and safer) than this never-ending series of experimental injections they're forcing on people.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
So access to health care has nothing to do with the rate at which they are dying it’s merely because genetically they are more susceptible to COVID? Put more simply you would like people to believe the mere fact they are black is a risk factor?

You nailed this one. The reason Black Americans have a higher risk factor is due to the high rate of obesity in the US Black population. If Covid simply attacked based on skin color, Africa would been hit hardest. Instead, Africa mostly has very low Covid rates/deaths. The majority of Africans aren't overweight, and they generally take cheap anti-parasitics like Hydroxchloroquine, or Ivermectin that appear to help with Covid.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
People of color have a longer history of not being able to trust the government. They aren’t refusing to take it because they are trying to own the Libs.

Black people do not have a "longer history of not being able to trust the government". That's simply not true. You can say Black people don't trust the government due to all the experiments they've done to them, but not trusting the government goes back long before those experiments began.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Google the Tuskogee experiment. That distrust is passed down through generations. Even today there are stories that some prison inmates were being given Ivermectin as an "experiment."

Not all "inmates" are Black. With friends like these, who needs the KKK?

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
So black Wally living the exact same life as white Wally is more likely to die of Covid just because of the color of his skin?
Yes

Look at Karl Anthony Towns family, something like 5 died.

You think they have worse access to medical resources than I do?

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Yes

Look at Karl Anthony Towns family, something like 5 died.

You think they have worse access to medical resources than I do?
Throughout their entire lives. Yes. I do. So it has nothing to do with obesity and other external factors. They died just because of the color of their skin. Had they been born white everything else the same they would have lived?

howeda7

Reaction score
Not all "inmates" are Black. With friends like these, who needs the KKK?
WTF are you talking about? Who said all "inmates" are black? I said google the Tuskogee experiment for one of the reasons there is long-term distrust of the government/CDC among many African Americans.

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male[1][2][3] (informally referred to as the Tuskegee Experiment or Tuskegee Syphilis Study) was an ethically abusive study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the United States Public Health Service (PHS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on a group of nearly 400 African Americans with syphilis.[4][5] The purpose of the study was to observe the effects of the disease when untreated, though by the end of the study it was entirely treatable. The men were not informed of the nature of the experiment, and more than 100 died as a result.

Wally

Reaction score
Throughout their entire lives. Yes. I do. So it has nothing to do with obesity and other external factors. They died just because of the color of their skin. Had they been born white everything else the same they would have lived?
Who knows. Maybe they were just Fat.

KAT himself got hit hard with Covid, doubt he had any other risk factors. Think I remember Bateman also saying he got hit hard by Covid which is why he initially opted out last season.

The younger white people I know who have gotten it said it was no big deal. Even 35 yo fat guy I work with...🤷🏼‍♂️

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's minorities that aren't taking it. The lefties are racists who see minorities as ignorant children. Since they're racists, they won't call them out for not taking the vax as they would with White people.
This has been true for decades. The reason we must stop voter ID is that the ignorant and intellectually incompetent black folks can't get that together. That's the argument of the left. Imagine having such a low opinion of a class of people that you don't think they are capable of the most remedial actions to obtain an ID

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This has been true for decades. The reason we must stop voter ID is that the ignorant and intellectually incompetent black folks can't get that together. That's the argument of the left. Imagine having such a low opinion of a class of people that you don't think they are capable of the most remedial actions to obtain an ID

100%. Strangely they don't think Blacks would have a problem making a vaccine appointment, getting themselves there, remembering to carry their vax card, they believe they all have cell phones, know how to download a govt covid app, and display it every where they want to enter a public setting.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Total bs.
Everything the R's do is totally calculated with data to benefit them, none of this bullshit is for any reason other than that. A few of them have admitted it.

You are just one of their brainwashed sheep.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
They don't have windows...
🤷🏼‍♂️
😯😯😯
😎😎😎

Credit, where credit is due. That was funny.

The truth though, is that the Africans generally aren't overweight, and the African countries taking anti-parasitics like Ivermectin & Hydroxychloroquine have virtually no deaths.

Wally

Reaction score

The truth though, is that the Africans generally aren't overweight, and the African countries taking anti-parasitics like Ivermectin & Hydroxychloroquine have virtually no deaths.
Possible, I lend more weight to the fact that they don't eat like we do and their population is way way younger than the drugs helping. I highly doubt they are all on those drugs.

I won't discount the possibility those drugs benefit. They might.

kg21

Reaction score
Dementia Guy has this opinion.

GoodasGold

Reaction score

Not to mention powdered rhino horn and dried gorilla testes, which have been effective Covid preventatives for many generations. You can look it up!

Top Bottom