Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

golf

Reaction score
Apparently there are 19% of Americans that "strongly approve" of the job Biden is doing. Let that sink in.

Yeah, pretty amazing. Still the main takeaway here is the power of the media. In a few weeks they were able to tank biden by reporting the truth for once in my lifetime. I still am in shock. Never thought I'd see the day.

Your thoughts on the reasons for this are well taken. These errors are too bad to be unforced.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty amazing. Still the main takeaway here is the power of the media. In a few weeks they were able to tank biden by reporting the truth for once in my lifetime. I still am in shock. Never thought I'd see the day.

Your thoughts on the reasons for this are well taken. These errors are too bad to be unforced.

The US intel community is using the same playbook of leaking to their MSM partners to undermine the POTUS, that they used against Trump. The Intel Community needs to be completely gutted.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Also of note is those polls are all intentionally skewed by overpolling Dems. Usually 5-15%. One has to find the poll methodology to understand the true numbers.

bga1

Reaction score

The Obama administration folks who have returned are out for the completion of the destruction of American power. Right now Biden is the perfect dupe for them. They get to explain away the problems we are having as being inept Joe's fault. Joe is nothing. The Obama group is calling the shots and the things that are happening- they like a lot...... as long as they can continue to blame them on Joe. The 3.5 million spending package would be the final blow they need to deliver. We are on the way to breaking our country financially and also mentally, from within.

golf

Reaction score
The Obama administration folks who have returned are out for the completion of the destruction of American power. Right now Biden is the perfect dupe for them. They get to explain away the problems we are having as being inept Joe's fault. Joe is nothing. The Obama group is calling the shots and the things that are happening- they like a lot...... as long as they can continue to blame them on Joe. The 3.5 million spending package would be the final blow they need to deliver. We are on the way to breaking our country financially and also mentally, from within.

Most important person in america may be joe manchin.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did everyone get to see Joe blowing sunshine up our asses about the economy this morning, but simultaneously blame upper income people for not paying their fair share? Deflection from the bad news.

I’ve got some news for Joe, not everyone who makes over $400K is a billionaire with multiple luxury homes, but he keeps referring to them repeatedly. And those corporations that don’t pay taxes, as if he weren’t in the Senate when those tax incentives were created.

You can’t have it both ways, celebrate the success of the American economy while blaming the people and businesses that help create the economy.

Angry

Reaction score

Taking the L now is the correct play for the Dems/MSM. Plenty of time for spin.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There’s nothing to see here. Biden is totally mentally and physically fit and doing a great job. Afghanistan was not his fault. And now it’s over. Covid would be under control completely if it weren’t for Republicans. Biden deserves credit for developing a vaccine and getting everyone but Republicans vaccinated.
He’s doing a great job “all things considered”. If you don’t think so then you aren’t considering “all things”. BTW - “all things” is another way of saying “what CNN told me”.

Wally

Reaction score
Biden deserves credit for developing a vaccine and getting everyone but Republicans vaccinated.
If Trump had been reelected, would most Republicans have taken the vaccine?

Wally

Reaction score
He’s doing a great job “all things considered”. If you don’t think so then you aren’t considering “all things”. BTW - “all things” is another way of saying “what CNN told me”.
We will have to see how most things play out to really give a grade.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Also of note is those polls are all intentionally skewed by overpolling Dems. Usually 5-15%. One has to find the poll methodology to understand the true numbers.
Hey it’s not my fault Republicans are ashamed to admit they are Republicans when they take these polls.

howeda7

Reaction score
There’s nothing to see here. Biden is totally mentally and physically fit and doing a great job. Afghanistan was not his fault. And now it’s over. Covid would be under control completely if it weren’t for Republicans. Biden deserves credit for developing a vaccine and getting everyone but Republicans vaccinated.
Waiting to see.

howeda7

Reaction score
Bush wasn’t below 50% in his first year, even before 9/11.
He still fell double digits between inauguration day and September.

We are now so partisan and bitterly divided that comparing Presidential Approval ratings from 15-20 years ago to today is like trying to compare TV ratings to 20 years ago. Jesus wouldn't get the approval ratings Bush and Obama had on inauguration day in today's political climate. 40% automatically disapprove of you no matter what.

kg21

Reaction score
Do we really need polls to know Biden sucks and is low in popularity? He was low in popularity when we all went to bed on election night. He had low ratings even on election night, then we all went to bed and in the middle of the night......presto!

He's always had low ratings. Nothing has changed.

Wally

Reaction score
It's minorities that aren't taking it. The lefties are racists who see minorities as ignorant children. Since they're racists, they won't call them out for not taking the vax as they would with White people.
I will, I think minorities are even dumber if they don't get the vax because Covid kills more minorities.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
It's minorities that aren't taking it. The lefties are racists who see minorities as ignorant children. Since they're racists, they won't call them out for not taking the vax as they would with White people.
People of color have a longer history of not being able to trust the government. They aren’t refusing to take it because they are trying to own the Libs.

howeda7

Reaction score
People of color have a longer history of not being able to trust the government. They aren’t refusing to take it because they are trying to own the Libs.
Google the Tuskogee experiment. That distrust is passed down through generations. Even today there are stories that some prison inmates were being given Ivermectin as an "experiment."

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
No, their risk from Covid is much higher. That's reality.

I would say the same about any other group who has elevated risk factors, old, obese, ect ect.
So access to health care has nothing to do with the rate at which they are dying it’s merely because genetically they are more susceptible to COVID? Put more simply you would like people to believe the mere fact they are black is a risk factor?

Last edited:

Top Bottom