Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

howeda7

Reaction score
+44 for Obama means something like 72-38. So he would have dropped to something like 53 - 46

-1 for Trump could have been 45 - 46 and dropping 17 points would be something like 39 - 57.

I have no idea what the numbers are but this is what he was referring to.
Yes. KGF is trying to pretzel his way out of another face plant.

Wally

Reaction score
How do you think the Biden administration is going so far?
Got us out of Afghanistan, which is more than anything Dump accomplished.

My life is great, richer and better looking than ever...
So based on that it's pretty good.

12 more years!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Net differential is what you're referencing with Biden too, dummy. And that's the # that matters,

Biden's down 20 points in net approval. His base approval # is only down 10 from 55 to 45.

I point this out because you're an idiot for celebrating this. Every President has a honeymoon and falls off, even Trump had one relatively speaking. Meanwhile Biden's 14 points ahead of where Trump was on this day and you're giddy.
Yeah, everything is just great with Biden. “Just a bad week”. “Honeymoon over”.

bga1

Reaction score
Net differential is what you're referencing with Biden too, dummy. And that's the # that matters,

Biden's down 20 points in net approval. His base approval # is only down 10 from 55 to 45.

I point this out because you're an idiot for celebrating this. Every President has a honeymoon and falls off, even Trump had one relatively speaking. Meanwhile Biden's 14 points ahead of where Trump was on this day and you're giddy.
The left was busy ginning up a fake story that Trump was a Russian agent in 2017 - with the full throated aid of the media. It was a lie spawned by Hillary and injected into the Obama corrupted FBI and CIA. So yeah, that's how Trump was minus 14- because of a lie. One you bought into by the way.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The left was busy ginning up a fake story that Trump was a Russian agent in 2017 - with the full throated aid of the media. It was a lie spawned by Hillary and injected into the Obama corrupted FBI and CIA. So yeah, that's how Trump was minus 14- because of a lie. One you bought into by the way.
UB nuts.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Good point. In any case, the media had a lot to do with Trump’s approval.

Section2

Reaction score
Not bad, all things considered. The withdrawal should have been done differently, but at least it's over. Wish Covid was more under control, but we are doing what we can.

It's certainly not the burning hellscape you all love to portray. It is amusing though.
Lick those boots Howie. Lick lick. How do they taste?

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Project Biden turned out exactly as planned.

golf

Reaction score
Gallup' s jeffrey jones says presidents below 50% job approval lose 37 house seats on average in midterms.

Article also talks about a passion gap. 41% of people strongly disapprove while only 19% strongly approve of the job biden is doing.

Of course all of this is due to how the media has turned on biden these last few weeks. Power of the media almost seems omniscient. They certainly have plenty of time to turn things around for the dems by next november.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Of course all of this is due to how the media has turned on biden these last few weeks. Power of the media almost seems omniscient. They certainly have plenty of time to turn things around for the dems by next november.
Whining about the media is for weaklings. "The media" "turned on biden these last few weeks" because the withdrawal from the shithole country was completely mismanaged and miscalculated, by someone. Though it was clearly a very difficult situation, there had to be a better plan than the one that unfolded. My guess is that there was a severe miscalculation in the amount of protection the Afghan army would provide and that the ball was dropped in counting on that. I do hope we get answers. I am not impressed with the administration's posturing here. "The media" is just reporting what is happening. It's not a conspiracy. If you don't like the news you are watching, change the channel, you will find what you like.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
Gallup' s jeffrey jones says presidents below 50% job approval lose 37 house seats on average in midterms.

Article also talks about a passion gap. 41% of people strongly disapprove while only 19% strongly approve of the job biden is doing.

If 2024 were like 2012 I would agree. But it’s not.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
His net approval dropped 17%, which is what you were referencing when you were gloating about Biden's 20% drop.
No, that’s not what I was referencing. I was talking approval number. I later corrected myself for overstating the 20%.

All of this “face plant” discussion is a deflection to the bottom line. Biden’s approval numbers are plummeting and have trended in only one direction since he took office. It’s embarrassing that you won’t admit how bad it is.

That’s the relevant face plant.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Poor Don. Truly a victim. I understand why 2 got on board so hard for him.
It’s a valid point that the media had a huge impact using fake story lines to impact Trump’s approval.

The media is already trying their best to turn the page on Afghanistan. Zero time devoted to the phone call where Biden asks Afghanistan President Ghani to lie to the public about the rise of the Taliban…or how many Americans and Afghan SIVs have gotten out of Afghanistan since August 31…or if the Taliban is killing American cooperators…etc.

howeda7

Reaction score
No, that’s not what I was referencing. I was talking approval number. I later corrected myself for overstating the 20%.

All of this “face plant” discussion is a deflection to the bottom line. Biden’s approval numbers are plummeting and have trended in only one direction since he took office. It’s embarrassing that you won’t admit how bad it is.

That’s the relevant face plant.
So you were just wrong then. The net approval is the # most people would reference. We know Trump's cult-like base had a hard floor. But he drove every undecided person over the fence.

Biden's approval #'s are down. Yes. And so were Trump's. And so were Obama's and so were Bush's (at least for 8 more days.)

Section2

Reaction score
There’s nothing to see here. Biden is totally mentally and physically fit and doing a great job. Afghanistan was not his fault. And now it’s over. Covid would be under control completely if it weren’t for Republicans. Biden deserves credit for developing a vaccine and getting everyone but Republicans vaccinated.

Random Gopher Fan

Reaction score
There’s nothing to see here. Biden is totally mentally and physically fit and doing a great job. Afghanistan was not his fault. And now it’s over. Covid would be under control completely if it weren’t for Republicans. Biden deserves credit for developing a vaccine and getting everyone but Republicans vaccinated.
Co-sign!

bga1

Reaction score
Whining about the media is for weaklings. "The media" "turned on biden these last few weeks" because the withdrawal from the shithole country was completely mismanaged and miscalculated, by someone. Though it was clearly a very difficult situation, there had to be a better plan than the one that unfolded. My guess is that there was a severe miscalculation in the amount of protection the Afghan army would provide and that the ball was dropped in counting on that. I do hope we get answers. I am not impressed with the administration's posturing here. "The media" is just reporting what is happening. It's not a conspiracy. If you don't like the news you are watching, change the channel, you will find what you like.
False. The media has been wrong on one side of the story consistently over the past 5 years. They are only calling out Biden in this particular case because it unfolded in a way they could not cover it up. The media is largely owned by the left. Fox News is controlled opposition.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Apparently there are 19% of Americans that "strongly approve" of the job Biden is doing. Let that sink in.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
What fault? It was the most historic success of our generation. lol

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
It’s a valid point that the media had a huge impact using fake story lines to impact Trump’s approval.

The media is already trying their best to turn the page on Afghanistan. Zero time devoted to the phone call where Biden asks Afghanistan President Ghani to lie to the public about the rise of the Taliban…or how many Americans and Afghan SIVs have gotten out of Afghanistan since August 31…or if the Taliban is killing American cooperators…etc.

How come we haven't seen hundreds of American homecomings? Seems strange the MSM would pass up those opportunities to make the Biden Admin look less horrendous. Seems strange, doesn't it?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Most notably, Biden's approval rating among Independents (the people who decide the elections) has plummeted to the mid 30's. Ouch.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Another day, another poor trending poll for Joe Bumblefuk. Wait till that Harris poll drops off. 🤣

39394566-0417-43E8-81B7-00A81F4502B6.jpeg

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So you were just wrong then. The net approval is the # most people would reference. We know Trump's cult-like base had a hard floor. But he drove every undecided person over the fence.

Biden's approval #'s are down. Yes. And so were Trump's. And so were Obama's and so were Bush's (at least for 8 more days.)
Bush wasn’t below 50% in his first year, even before 9/11.

Last edited:

Top Bottom