Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Tulsi Gabbard is easily the most sane D out there that could run and she doesn’t even register. Meanwhile, 16% vote Harris. LOL
I don't believe that poll.

I don't think there is any way Harris polls better than Mayor Pete.
I don't buy that Warren and Bernie combined poll worse than Amy Klobuchar.
I don't buy that Tulsi doesn't show up anywhere.

This feels a lot like the DNC doing what they do.

KGF

Reaction score
howie, did you look at the details of that polling? I mean, the amount of bad news for DemAOCrats is astounding. And, based on the answers to a couple questions, Smollett believability and Trump-Russia collusion, we found the left’s rate between delusional and devoted zealotry, about 25% to 47% respectively. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

KGF

Reaction score
I don't believe that poll.

I don't think there is any way Harris polls better than Mayor Pete.
I don't buy that Warren and Bernie combined poll worse than Amy Klobuchar.
I don't buy that Tulsi doesn't show up anywhere.

This feels a lot like the DNC doing what they do.
I didn’t review the methodology, but I don’t think it was designed to get answers that they wanted. The detailed questions about other issues is disastrous for the DemAOCrats.

I can only conclude that the polled didn’t feel strongly about their options for a DemAOCrat nominee, so gave names that were most familiar.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I didn’t review the methodology, but I don’t think it was designed to get answers that they wanted. The detailed questions about other issues is disastrous for the DemAOCrats.

I can only conclude that the polled didn’t feel strongly about their options for a DemAOCrat nominee, so gave names that were most familiar.
No, it wasn't a shot to you. It was a response to these kinds of polls that seem to disproportionately lean on the side of DNC loyalists.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Tulsi Gabbard is easily the most sane D out there that could run and she doesn’t even register. Meanwhile, 16% vote Harris. LOL
The list is very telling if you're really paying attention. Almost entirely crazy people (sans Klobuchar I guess), but have been propped up by the media as darlings

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
The list is very telling if you're really paying attention. Almost entirely crazy people (sans Klobuchar I guess), but have been propped up by the media as darlings
Are you implying that Kamala Harris isn't just naturally charismatic and likeable? Seems kind of racist. . .

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Off The Charts!

President Biden's job approval sinking on inflation, crime and COVID: POLL​

Biden's approval on many issues has hit new lows, an ABC/Ipsos poll finds.

Look on the bright side. I gotta believe that his approval in the area of Alzheimers Awareness is literally off the charts these days. Don't you think people all over the country are becoming more and more aware of senior dementia and looking out more closely for their loved ones?

What can I say, I've always been a silver-lining kind of guy

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
That’s because Tulsi is a moderate, so most D’s view her as a conservative.

golf

Reaction score
Look on the bright side. I gotta believe that his approval in the area of Alzheimers Awareness is literally off the charts these days. Don't you think people all over the country are becoming more and more aware of senior dementia and looking out more closely for their loved ones?

What can I say, I've always been a silver-lining kind of guy

Would have been a 24/7 msm story if trump had been mumbling/stumbling around like this. Crickets because a dem.

Media dishonesty never ends. As I've written before, trump wins reelection easily with an even playing field. Stolen election in that sense for sure

howeda7

Reaction score
Biden's net approval is up 5 points since November 20th. Quick, Tarflagger we need a -30!

Last edited:

scools12

Reaction score
Biden's net approval is up 5 points since November 20th. Quick, Tarflagger we need a -30!
Must of been that .02 cent lower change in the price of gas Dementia Joe was responsible for. I can really see the tide turning in favor of Biden here in the next few months. After all his policies are so popular.

KGF

Reaction score
Reuters and IBD have Biden polling even, around 10 higher than the majority of other polls, but howie doesn’t have a concern unless it’s Trafalgar that’s showing up 10 off. Then it’s an issue.

howie, you’re going to be down in the dumps again in a couple weeks when those 2 polls roll off the rcp average.

KGF

Reaction score
His "end of message" ending of Dole eulogy is will go down as one of the great all time speeches.
Bob Dole would’ve gotten a chuckle if he could’ve witnessed that.

In his farewell letter, Dole wondered if he’d be voting in Chicago after his death. The guy had a sense of humor.

And knowing Joe Biden so well, he supported Trump in 2020.

KGF

Reaction score
Guess they had to up their oversampling of DemAOCrats. Recalibrate.

Then everything makes sense.

Yeah, it’s all going smoothly. Nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom