Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh hell, when it comes to the media trying to teardown DeSantis - they haven’t even begun.
I won’t disagree with that, but I can tell you, as a part time resident of Florida, he is very popular there. I think this poll understates his popularity. So the media has its work cut out for them.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
as a part time resident of Florida, he is very popular there.
7ccb87254a665e612e5bbd7df742e0cb.jpg

Wally

Reaction score
But you voted for him Wally. For the sake of the country. Your kids. Your grandchildren.
Gladly do it again.
I am doing great, zero complaints, other than to much work. That's what you guys told me should be most important.

More highways and bridges being built, way better than the other idiot.
Out of Afghanistan, way better than the other idiot.

Yes Biden doing fine in my opinion.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Howie was being prophetic. He was saying that, in the future, that Biden's rating would mostly flatline.
Depends where the economy is in 2.5 years. That will probably decide it.

bga1

Reaction score
Depends where the economy is in 2.5 years. That will probably decide it.
Joe will not be running in 2.5 years....Pelosi has a better chance of being able to slur out a speech by that time than Joe.

Section2

Reaction score
This doesn’t seem good. 10 points underwater in MN? Howie, am I reading this wrong?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
This doesn’t seem good. 10 points underwater in MN? Howie, am I reading this wrong?
I'm telling you, this will all be straightened out by next spring/summer. It's part of the grand master plan, brilliant really. Fuck things up so far beyond belief as fast as you can and then any remotely marginal improvement starting early next year will be heralded as MONUMENTAL ACHIEVEMENT!! Hip Hip, HOORAY!! Hail to the Chief!!! He helped to orchestrate bringing back 1 million of the 10 million jobs that he helped to kill!!

Off the charts...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Still plenty of sheep out there
"BBB isn't helping". Duh! Is this some kind of joke? The BBB bill is bad for America. Most people can see that. Struggling to push it through via reconcilliation should be a clue for the rest. Unfortunately, I suspect they eventually will and the Country will be the one to pay the price.

Top Bottom