Biden Approval/Disapproval polls

Wally

Reaction score
Sure Wally. We are all racists and wish others dead. We just aren’t honest. 🙄
I know if Spoof sees a couple of 16 year old black kids walking by his house he has the exact same thoughts as a couple of 16 year old white kids. Spoof is perfect and color blind.

You just think you're better than everyone and express how high and mighty you are.

Truth

Spoofin

Reaction score
I know if Spoof sees a couple of 16 year old black kids walking by his house he has the exact same thoughts as a couple of 16 year old white kids. Spoof is perfect and color blind.

You just think you're better than everyone and express how high and mighty you are.

Truth
Nope. I think I’m not a racist. Apparently that is expressing that I am “high and mighty.” 🤷‍♂️

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Another KGF Face Plant.

It looks like the Dems have given up hope that they can beat DeSantis in 2022. I guess they haven’t seen the StPetePoll. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

The Democratic Governors Association has no plans to give significant financial help to Florida Democrats as they seek to unseat Gov. Ron DeSantis in 2022, a major setback that will make it harder for challengers to take on the popular Republican…

…The decision to withhold resources in Florida deals a blow to Democrats eager to knock off DeSantis, a nationally ascendant Republican with future White House aspirations. It also indicates that Florida is losing its position as the largest swing state, with some national groups deciding that, at least for now, it’s center-right terrain.

The perception that DeSantis is unbeatable has left national Democratic groups like the DGA to weigh whether they should spend resources in Florida, a hugely expensive state with 10 media markets, or use that cash to help incumbents in cheaper states…

Another howie Face Plant!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
USAToday poll of Nov 7. Will howie (@howeda7) tell us that USAToday is in the bag for Republicans?

Just a bad week? Nothing he could’ve really done to please the ignorant public?

If they’d only pass Build Back Broke, people would be really pleased. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

7D595DAC-1F3D-4E34-A091-86C533A5D08C.jpeg
5BB35C89-EAFF-47E7-9EEE-059136280F00.jpeg

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Not really fair to judge Harris on what she's done, as she's literally done nothing (unless you count perhaps staying off her back). I guess you can approve or disapprove of doing f'k-all if you phrase the question right.

bga1

Reaction score
Just another bad week for Joe. What‘s that make now, like 43 bad weeks in a row?
View attachment 15209
A president who is 100% propped up by the media still rating this low. Unreal how bad this is and more and more people are finally starting to realize what a sham the so called Biden Administration is. A "moderate" trojan horse president who has no clue what is going on with puppet strings being pulled by Marxists. Maybe the American people will wake up.

bga1

Reaction score
Not really fair to judge Harris on what she's done, as she's literally done nothing (unless you count perhaps staying off her back). I guess you can approve or disapprove of doing f'k-all if you phrase the question right.
Harris is an incompetent and not at all likeable. But it doesn't help her that Alinsky Jill Biden hates her guts and makes sure that every doomed policy suddenly gets Harris a new czar assignment.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
A president who is 100% propped up by the media still rating this low. Unreal how bad this is and more and more people are finally starting to realize what a sham the so called Biden Administration is. A "moderate" trojan horse president who has no clue what is going on with puppet strings being pulled by Marxists. Maybe the American people will wake up.
If it weren’t for Fox News WH reporters, the Biden Administration would only get some modestly difficult questions from the WH press corp as the US situation collapses. From the same people that used to go apoplectic over minutia when Trump was in office. They are now like bobblehead dolls when the Biden Administration speaks.

golf

Reaction score
If it weren’t for Fox News WH reporters, the Biden Administration would only get some modestly difficult questions from the WH press corp as the US situation collapses. From the same people that used to go apoplectic over minutia when Trump was in office. They are now like bobblehead dolls when the Biden Administration speaks.

Wouldve been nice if Doocey could've been there during the trump time. Can't remember who the fox person was during trump's time, but wasn't nearly as willing to go against the rest of the white house press corps as we see from Doocey.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wouldve been nice if Doocey could've been there during the trump time. Can't remember who the fox person was during trump's time, but wasn't nearly as willing to go against the rest of the white house press corps as we see from Doocey.
Mainly, John Roberts. He was pretty fair and didn’t get ridiculous like the rest of the room.

Wally

Reaction score
This circle jerk is fun to laugh at but you guys never get off.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

golf

Reaction score
Mainly, John Roberts. He was pretty fair and didn’t get ridiculous like the rest of the room.

Yeah, it was roberts. Personally I felt he got swallowed up. Not sure that was the time for fairness

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
On Election Day 2020, Trump was -6.5% on his RCP poll average.

Today, Joe Bumblefuk is -10%.

15EA321A-3D8F-4ED1-AB58-4A7D3A1F439A.jpeg

scools12

Reaction score
If you take a hard look at it Biden is really just a victim of circumstances.

Once BBB is passed and people start reaping the benefits provided to them by the leftist agenda Biden will not only be the presidential candidate with the most votes of all time he will become the most popular POTUS of all time.

Top Bottom