Biden’s accomplishments

ecoperson

Reaction score
One minute they want people to pay their fair share, then the next minute they want everyone to pay the same rate.

You can't fix stupid. You literally can't.
1641585367802.png

TRF Guy

Reaction score
He’s accomplished to have more die under his watch from covid than the previous President so there’s that

KGF

Reaction score
The labor participation rate is steadily 2% lower than it was pre-pandemic. A minority of people aren’t looking for jobs b/c entitlements and subsidies have increased.

I heard an economy expert say the key to those choosing not to look for jobs is personal savings amounts, but as they dwindle, some of those may choose to return to work.

But to think that the similar unemployment rates proves that things are great is really dumb. One statistic does not give a full context of the employment situation. And, black unemployment is still significantly higher than under Trump.

But you want to believe it’s all good or equivalent b/c you’re desperately hoping that’s the case.

It’s not.

Wally

Reaction score
He’s accomplished to have more die under his watch from covid than the previous President so there’s that

I hope he hits 2 million, that would be an amazing accomplishment. If we can eliminate a million idiots over the next 3 years it will truly MAGA.
🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

Wally

Reaction score
The labor participation rate is steadily 2% lower than it was pre-pandemic. A
minority of people aren’t looking for jobs b/c entitlements and subsidies have increased.

I heard an economy expert say the key to those choosing not to look for jobs is personal savings amounts, but as they dwindle, some of those may choose to return to work.

Righties want workers to be desperate. The more people who are basically slaves the better.

A minority of people aren’t looking for jobs b/c entitlements and subsidies have increased.

Please tell me what entitlements or subsidies are higher right now than they were in 2019. What are people getting right now that was unavailable in 2019?

I'm waiting.....

TRF Guy

Reaction score
I hope he hits 2 million, that would be an amazing accomplishment. If we can eliminate a million idiots over the next 3 years it will truly MAGA.
🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪
Such a tough guy

KGF

Reaction score
Righties want workers to be desperate. The more people who are basically slaves the better.

Please tell me what entitlements or subsidies are higher right now than they were in 2019. What are people getting right now that was unavailable in 2019?

I'm waiting.....
Extended enhanced unemployment benefits that have lapsed since September. The $1,400 Biden promised and paid that enhanced his ‘vote for Dem Georgia Senators that will pass it’ campaign message.

So called “Child tax credits”, per child, that Biden bragged about getting people, even if the recipients don’t pay income taxes.

507C1D73-2726-4BB0-904E-F31EFB9DACED.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Extended enhanced unemployment benefits that have lapsed since September.

So called “Child tax credits”, per child, that Biden bragged about getting people, even if the recipients don’t pay income taxes.

View attachment 16425
You find this upsetting because....?

KGF

Reaction score
You find this upsetting because....?
Upsetting? He asked me a god damned question. I answered it.

This is money that is causing people to not go back to work. This is money that the federal government is infusing into the economy fanning the flames of inflation.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Extended enhanced unemployment benefits that have lapsed since September. The $1,400 Biden promised and paid that enhanced his ‘vote for Dem Georgia Senators that will pass it’ campaign message.

View attachment 16425

2021?
What's in effect right now?

KGF

Reaction score
BTW, the above is total bullshit!

You don’t have a clue about how the economy works or the benefits of capitalism for all who live under it. You have no clue about the pride people can have from work rather than existing off govt handouts.

Wally

Reaction score
Upsetting? He asked me a a god damned question. I answered it.

This is money that is causing people to not go back to work. This is money that the federal government is infusing into the economy fanning the flames of inflation.

You're correct, I have a good way for the federal government to remove money from circulation and decrease inflation...

You will probably cry like a B about it tho.

Wally

Reaction score

You don’t have a clue about how the economy works or the benefits of capitalism for all who live under it. You have no clue about the pride people can have from work rather than existing off govt handouts.

Yes debt slaves feel so much pride....

I fully support capitalism, I just don't think our current form of it is ideal.

KGF

Reaction score
2021?
What's in effect right now?
Biden is going to extend those if he can.

But if you want to know how his policies influenced 2021 and still have a residual effect now, that’s a big part of it.

Which is what you asked. They weren’t in effect in 2019. He promised to make them permanent.

KGF

Reaction score
Yes debt slaves feel so much pride....

I fully support capitalism, I just don't think our current form of it is ideal.
There are no slaves in the USA. At least as long as conservatives have a say.

Wally

Reaction score
Biden is going to extend those if he can.

But if you want to know how his policies influenced 2021 and still have a residual effect now, that’s a big part of it.

Which is what you asked. They weren’t in effect in 2019. He promised to make them permanent.

$250/month per child
No one has to work again....
🙄🙄🙄
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why do you hate stay at home moms?
You must think kids are better off in daycare...

KGF

Reaction score
Our whole system is designed to make people debt slaves.
Wally, I will not continue to address your ignorance. You are unteachable.

The only reason I took you off Ignore is so I can participate in threads that you start.

Later.

Spoofin

Reaction score

But he does know that nothing is more unfair than when people agree to do work for a set wage, and then get paid the agreed upon wage for that work.

Wally

Reaction score
But he does know that nothing is more unfair than when people agree to do work for a set wage, and then get paid the agreed upon wage for that work.

And nothing pisses off morons more than people refusing to work for said wage.
You can't make it up.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Here is a thread to celebrate Biden. Nothing. Instead, no one can STFU about events and people that haven't been in office for over a year. Is there really nothing that has happened in the last year that has you excited enough to let the last guy go? Nothing?

Wally

Reaction score
Here is a thread to celebrate Biden. Nothing. Instead, no one can STFU about events and people that haven't been in office for over a year. Is there really nothing that has happened in the last year that has you excited enough to let the last guy go? Nothing?

Afganistan, Infrastructure and throwing out the last guys executive orders. Hopefully protecting the Boundary Waters.

Getting tougher on China's human rights abuses, not tough enough yet but at least he isn't blowing them off completely.

Other than that it's been pretty boring.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Afganistan,
You will understand if I stop reading here. This is like the Jacksonville Jaguars claiming victory in the most recent NFL season.

But sure, I’m all for lots of discussions on these successes. I’m sure this thread will be at the top of the board for a while now.

KGF

Reaction score
You will understand if I stop reading here. This is like the Jacksonville Jaguars claiming victory in the most recent NFL season.

But sure, I’m all for lots of discussions on these successes. I’m sure this thread will be at the top of the board for a while now.
The Jags have a better winning percentage.

Top Bottom